onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 29th Nov 2014, Gillingham v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Neal

Yates-Veseli-Robertson-Mcgivern(or that deen-conteh, is he match fit?)

Marshall-Brown-O'Connor-Daniel

Campion-N'guessan

I don't know whether Campion's playing style will be able to match n'guessan's so if that doesn't happen put Williamson on.

I'd relegate Dickinson again, if McGivern is good enough for NI hes good enough for us :-D. We'll resort back to the good old 4-4-2 formation I assume. I also pray for good weather :)

Chance to get half way to safety with four games to go until half way through the season! No need to be defensive as against Dale and MK.

This is a pretty important game, as a win here would give quite a nice buffer and a draw would keep us improving consistently. Defeat, whilst nowhere near a catastrophe would leave us a bit closer to the bottom four than is comfortable.

If we win, there is the chance to give Campion a debut at the next match, and maybe try out one or two other things.

No doubt Dougie Lofthound will be chomping at the bit to beat us if he is fit and selected, and I am expecting a keen contest with a few cards, but please Vale no more red cards this season.

We won't select Deen-Conteh, it isn't the Vale way to chuck in newcomers unless absolutely necessary, though it would be good if he made the bench and could come on after 70 minutes when we are 3-0 up. :)

It seems amazing and a bit horrible that there are only 3 games before Christmas, and only one at home. So at least one point is needed at Priestfield to keep us going through the next 2 weeks, and we should really be aiming for 28-30 by year end.

I think we should go for it so im.going gungho .

Neal

Yates Veseli Robbo Dicko

Moore Oconnor Marshall

Campion Williamson Mcguessan

Veseli can bring the ball forward release Moore and Marshall and they can.feed the strikers .

Robertson will score from a corner ,Williamson from a quick counter attack and campion will be unplayable .

Gills 0 Vale 3

Brown HAS to play

Brown HAS to play

...many of us have long since realised that anyone can play anywhere in Vf in A's teams - regardless of their positional ability or current form. His selections and formations are always imaginative and 'different' and provide much light relief, especially in times when things aren't going well for the mighty Vale. I agree that Brown should play - it's just that Vf in A has a completely different opinion to me and you, one that he is entitled to express on a forum such as this whether we agree with it or not.

Just enjoy his posts as entertainment!

Neal

Yates Veseli Robbo Dicko

Moore Oconnor Marshall

Veseli can bring the ball forward release Moore and Marshall and they can.feed the strikers .

Robertson will score from a corner ,Williamson from a quick counter attack and campion will be unplayable .

Gills 0 Vale 3

Not a game to go with 3 front men on the pitch, one of whom is making his debut!

Neal

Yates Veseli Robbo Dicko

Moore Oconnor Marshall

Gills 0 Vale 3

A lesson to us all on how a football forum should be treated, as a bit of a laugh!

Archived