onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 15th Nov 2014, Port Vale v Rochdale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Forgot about McGivern.

Have to put Duffy in at CB then.

Moore's brief appearance against MK was orders of magnitude better than what Birchall managed in 70 minutes, he was appalling. His shot on goal five yards out went out for a throw in ffś.

Duffy's suspended as well

It will be Robertson I guess, or possibly Veseli

I think now that Streete has returned to Newcastle then Brown must play to protect the back four. Rochdale will give us a real game but hopefully they will have one eye on Tuesdays cup replay.

No idea what line-up Page will go with but I'd plump for something like :

Neale

Yates

Robertson

Veseli

Dickinson

Brown

Lines

O'Connor

Marshall

Nguesson

Campion

Anyone who scores a hattrick for the reserves deserves to start given our lack of goals and we have plenty of options on the subs bench to change things (Midfield and up-front at least) if/when required.

Any team which beats Preston 3-0 must have summat about them.

Its a good game they will bring around about 6/700 so that might get some of our fans interested in attending .

Its a clean slate for Robertson as for Veseli lets hope they both contribute in a positive way .

Id bring in Moore for Birchall .

Possibly Campion for williamson .

Brown for Lines .

Looking forwards too this game as it as all the makings of a terrific contest.

Daniel deserves be in the team aswell but unless he can play left back then there aint really anywhere i can put him unless we go 3 at the back.

Neal

Yates Robbo Veseli Dicko or Daniel

Moore Brown Oconnor Marshall

Campion Mcguessan

That team has enough about them do summat i feel.

But knowing Page it will.be the usual suspects.

Just hope we get in.there faces and dont let them.have a inch of space too hurt us badly .

You do know Dany's not Scottish don't you? ;)

Neal

Yates. Robertson. Veseli. Dicko

Brown

Lines. O'Conner

Marshall. N'Guessan. Daniel.

I think that would be my team as well. I'm pleased for Daniel if he does start. I thought he was a bit of a donkey when he first came, but he has been impressive the last couple of times I've seen him. He deserves a chance over 90 minutes.

Archived