onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup 2014/15

For Us All

Oh Beechy Beechy Beechy..If Liverpool were as half as good as you seem to believe then maybe you'd be at least challenging to win cups yourselves..

Personally, I think Rodgers is out of his depth at Liverpool FC.. Yes, you came close last season, and you could say it was bad management that you didn't win the league. But at end of the day you didn't win the league. And tbh, while Rodgers is still manager of Liverpool, I can never see them winning anything. I just don't rate him as a manager for a club of Liverpool's size..

And Wenger is stubborn, but you would of loved to have him at Liverpool wouldn't you eh Beechy..:D

I'd rather have Stuart Nethercott in charge than Wenger. I can't stand the whinging, sour faced French get! :D

Rodgers isn't out of his depth at all. Liverpool didn't just fluke a whole season to finish 2nd last year, and neither did Suarez carry the whole team although he was obviously a huge player for the team. He's a young manager and is still learning himself, hopefully he's learning from the mistakes he makes. Liverpool are now are better side than what they were before he took over, that can't be argued, along with a number of players being better now than they were under Dalglish.

Advert

I'd rather have Stuart Nethercott in charge than Wenger. I can't stand the whinging, sour faced French get! :D

Rodgers isn't out of his depth at all. Liverpool didn't just fluke a whole season to finish 2nd last year, and neither did Suarez carry the whole team although he was obviously a huge player for the team. He's a young manager and is still learning himself, hopefully he's learning from the mistakes he makes. Liverpool are now are better side than what they were before he took over, that can't be argued, along with a number of players being better now than they were under Dalglish.

It appears,looking at the Liverpool forums,that you are more patient where Rodgers is concerned.The only things that may stop him getting the bullet is a top 4 finish and the length of his contract.Poor man's Roy Evans I'm afraid Beechy.

It appears,looking at the Liverpool forums,that you are more patient where Rodgers is concerned.The only things that may stop him getting the bullet is a top 4 finish and the length of his contract.Poor man's Roy Evans I'm afraid Beechy.

Why shouldn't I have patience with him? Up until this season he's done a super job for the club. Had Liverpool not slipped up last season in the final fortnight he would have been manager of the season. One indifferent season doesn't make him a bad manager suddenly, the same as a terrible season for Dortmund hasn't suddenly made Jurgen Klopp a poor manager either. Should Rodgers leave Liverpool there'll be a number of clubs both home and abroad in for him.

I don't bother with Liverpool forums for a reason.

Why shouldn't I have patience with him? Up until this season he's done a super job for the club. Had Liverpool not slipped up last season in the final fortnight he would have been manager of the season. One indifferent season doesn't make him a bad manager suddenly, the same as a terrible season for Dortmund hasn't suddenly made Jurgen Klopp a poor manager either. Should Rodgers leave Liverpool there'll be a number of clubs both home and abroad in for him.

I don't bother with Liverpool forums for a reason.

Are you inferring you'd rather have Bodgers than Wenger?

Flipping heck man!

Are you inferring you'd rather have Bodgers than Wenger?

Flipping heck man!

Wenger has been a fantastic manager for Arsenal obviously but he's past his sell by date. He hasn't addressed their problems despite the same weaknesses for years now and I just can't see them winning a major trophy other than the FA Cup while he's still there. What that has to do with Rodgers I have no idea.

Wenger has been a fantastic manager for Arsenal obviously but he's past his sell by date. He hasn't addressed their problems despite the same weaknesses for years now and I just can't see them winning a major trophy other than the FA Cup while he's still there. What that has to do with Rodgers I have no idea.

Theyve had a better time this season, I agree he hasnt addressed their main problems, if papers are true Wanyama is joining them in the summer so that would be the combative midfielder they need (although coquelin as done very well) For me they still need a top quality centre back to play with Koscielny, then they will challenge the title because there attacking depth is the best in the league.

Well you are running down a manager that wins stuff and defending one that doesn't, one that has a really worrying stat over the last 50 years at his current club.

• 1 month later...

Archived