onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 8th Nov 2014, Port Vale v Milton Keynes D, FAC1, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

On current league form, this will be a very close game - judging by the last 6 games, Statto has MK 6th and Vale 7th.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2014-2015/form-table/full

MK look to be a good footballing team (though there's not much else likeable about them) and there's no reason why we can't beat them. Even better if they are so complacent they turn up with a second string squad. A good result will only help us to build on the momentum from the last six games or so.

C'mon the Vale :)

With no O'Connor who will come into the side? Probably Birchall I should imagine. Something like this?

Neal

Yates

Duffy

Streete

McGivern

Marshall

Birchall

Lines

Dodds

Williamson

N'Guessan

Would like to see Moore given a go, perhaps in place of Dodds, as the only way he's going to get back into form and show his worth for us is by playing games.

Certainly a winnable game for me this, however won't be underestimating MK though despite the changes they're making.

A good chance to progress though and as said before, success breeds success.

Unfortunately I was just a little too young to go the Spurs game, but certainly have some great memories of the FA Cup. Everton away and home, Leeds away and home, Arsenal, Southampton, Huddersfield away (about the only game I enjoyed during Glover's tenure), to name but a few! You just can't beat the magic of the cup!

Yes important game for us to build a bit of momentum. Just in case Smurf is reading this, my first home game of the season why because the team are playing better and the prices are reasonable. The savings will go someway to offsetting the fuel costs that are not as much when I go to away matches in the North.

Yes I'm a Vale fan and no I don't want to go watch Stoke either away or at home thanks. (It's in the blood Smurf and always will be)

As I have said before, Potential to be a good game, ticket prices ok, the thing is on G.t. gate thread, 4500 is average guess, so wheres the support for Smurf, No more excuses, only 2 home games this month, !!!???

Whats with all this Smurf love in? Yes I will be at the Stadium of Wet Dreams on Saturday like I have always been since 1961, seen a few Chairman in my years but at the end of the day we are Port Vale FC. I love the FA Cup its what traditional English Football is all about and will still be here long after Smurf has gone. Lets hope for a repeat of 1954 when Port Vale FC reached the Semi Final. Long live the FA Cup, so for all you so called Port Vale fans, love or hate Smurf get thee sens dine Boslem on Saturday and give the lads a full vocal backing.

Archived