onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Footballers be on Twitter?

Advert

I have come to the conclusion that you are a very sad and lonely person with a lot of time on your hands

Maybe you should try to redeem yourself

Oh dear....

I have been sad at times in my life, close friends and relations dying tends to bring in a dark cloud or two, in the depths of depression perhaps makes one sad, one of the things that really makes me sad is when I visit the orphanages and I see all the kids with nothing and with very little hope of changing their situation, it does tend to bring a few tears of sadness to my eyes...

I have never felt loneliness, I dont think, alone but not lonely. I dont crave people telling me how good.. or bad.. I am. I dont need people to agree with me

Time, thats a difficult one, it depends on what you mean by time on my hands.. I dont have to set the clock every night if thats what your referring to, the time I have belongs to me to do with whatever I choose, some mandatory things impose on that freedom occasionally but thats acceptable... some of the freedoms of time I have I worked for others are dictated by my medication routines and conditions... The pain I still get from braking my back restricts me sometimes, my heart dictates what I can and cant do on occasion and of course my wife does have her say... all in all I choose to do what I do with my time.

Maybe you should try to redeem yourself

an act of redeeming or atoning for a fault or mistake?

deliverance from sin; salvation?

atonement for guilt?

My faults are what they are I have accepted them as with my mistakes.

I have no guilt.

deliverance? salvation? sin?... really?

Well at 7.30am I am about to deliver myself lakeside for a spot of fishing, purge my sins in the calm water and sunshine and search for my salvation in the tranquility of the solitude... then take the fish home to eat.

Oh dear....

I have been sad at times in my life, close friends and relations dying tends to bring in a dark cloud or two, in the depths of depression perhaps makes one sad, one of the things that really makes me sad is when I visit the orphanages and I see all the kids with nothing and with very little hope of changing their situation, it does tend to bring a few tears of sadness to my eyes...

I have never felt loneliness, I dont think, alone but not lonely. I dont crave people telling me how good.. or bad.. I am. I dont need people to agree with me

Time, thats a difficult one, it depends on what you mean by time on my hands.. I dont have to set the clock every night if thats what your referring to, the time I have belongs to me to do with whatever I choose, some mandatory things impose on that freedom occasionally but thats acceptable... some of the freedoms of time I have I worked for others are dictated by my medication routines and conditions... The pain I still get from braking my back restricts me sometimes, my heart dictates what I can and cant do on occasion and of course my wife does have her say... all in all I choose to do what I do with my time.

an act of redeeming or atoning for a fault or mistake?

deliverance from sin; salvation?

atonement for guilt?

My faults are what they are I have accepted them as with my mistakes.

I have no guilt.

deliverance? salvation? sin?... really?

Well at 7.30am I am about to deliver myself lakeside for a spot of fishing, purge my sins in the calm water and sunshine and search for my salvation in the tranquility of the solitude... then take the fish home to eat.

SMURF, you have just been owned. :) That's all I have to say about that. :)

oh dear.....

Dunner worry Geo, the younger generation are all facebook, twitter and selfies, us ewd uns dunner understand and i for one don't want to,it's a totally different world to the one that we are use to and to be honest they are bluddy well welcome to it.So i'll stick with what i'm happy with,IE, classic car shows, steam fairs, farmers markets, memorabilia and anything pertaining to the list and i too have buried parents,relatives,wife, god bless them all but life goes on i'm far from sad and am in a very happy relationship but the sad ones are those who feel the need to bare their soul to all and sundry on a daily basis, that is definately sad.:shifty:

• 2 months later...

No, but you have to admit you do like to use OVF which is a similar medium, and so do we all, no problem there.

Let all who want to tweet do so, nobody can stop it now, too ingrained as a part of modern society, and to suggest that some professions should be allowed to use social media and others not is absurd.

Archived