onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New manager

cheshirevaliant

Advert

I'm assuming that Pulis was on millions at Stoke and Crystal palace and was a successful Premier league Manager last year (Did he win Manager of the year??). Realistically, he may be looking at other challenges than PVFC!!!

Same hoof ball style as Adams :) at higher level.

I've seen a few shouts of Steve Davis on here...

Now it would never happen, and would definately split opinion, but I actually rate him as a manager. Crewe's struggles are more down to the fact that they literally have no money. You can't ignore what he did taking them up a level and winning the JPT. With a bit of money behind him he might be a good manager. 99.9% sure that wouldn't be for us though.

That said, defensively they've been worse than us. Whether that's down to the players he has or his tactics I don't know but it certainly wouldn't be worth the risk.

pretty much somes up what i think. (got this from an list of out of work managers which seems to be out of date).

Sherwood - Don't know what he thinks is going to happen. He won't get another top job like spurs without doing a good job somewhere else first.

McDermott- Good question. If he's out of work he may consider it

Chris Hughton - can't really remember him doing a good job anywhere

Chris Powell - good option but another poster pointed out he's in work

Boothroyd - Agree. Shouldn't be looked at

Uwe Rosler - MY FIRST CHOICE..... but at Wigan so no chance.

Di Canio- To risky. Don't know if you're going to get Swindon or Sunderland.

We were on course to go down anyway?!?!?! Common you must have seen the football on show.

So teams dont go through bad patches? We have just replaced 6 first team starters, thats more than half the starting eleven and you expect us to be world beaters over night?

I also dont get this we have lost 17 games this year crap, in that time we played Wolves, Peterborough, bristol twice, cardiff, sheff utd (after they turned it around) , rotherham, Brighton, brentford and preston. If people expected us to beat all those then they are the deluded ones.

So teams dont go through bad patches? We have just replaced 6 first team starters, thats more than half the starting eleven and you expect us to be world beaters over night?

I also dont get this we have lost 17 games this year crap, in that time we played Wolves, Peterborough, bristol twice, cardiff, sheff utd (after they turned it around) , rotherham, Brighton, brentford and preston. If people expected us to beat all those then they are the deluded ones.

We also played Crewe twice and Notts County twice and lost them, we knew we weren't going be world beaters. Are we the only team who have signed that many players?

Didn't expect to beat them all but at least put up spirited displays. 5-0 at Bristol City, 3-0 at wolves etc are thrashings and were pitiful and unprofessional displays in my view. The unprofessionalism has continued this season.

Carl,

Flash in the pan results. - I would hope the club has ambition beyond candidates of Gareth Ainsworth's Managerial CV

If you were an employer and the CVs of Adams, and all the candidates mentioned on this thread, dropped onto your desk there would be one outstanding candidate - Micky Adams.

Archived