onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stan Collymore

melv

Advert

For what reason other than the potential for oil would Argentina want with the Falklands?

The Islands lie 946 miles away from Argentina.

Rome is more than 5o miles closer to London shall we lay claim to the Vatican?

If the islanders wish to become part of Argentina then that should happen but until that day it should remain a British territory.

I sympathise but Stan is perfectly entitled to express his opinion on the Falklands. I'd hate to think I could not express an opinion cos some people would be deeply upset by it. Even if he's being deliberately controversial he's entitled to do that too. Even if he is a complete and utter t0$$er he is entitled to express his opinion..but feel free to pull that opinion apart

Are we not allowed to question a conflict cos British soldiers died?

Of course everyone (including Collymore) is entitled to their own opinion and indeed the reply by "Ken" didn't suggest anything different, but instead, showed Collymore to be the blinkered, ignorant t*ss-pot he shows himself to be!

Of course everyone (including Collymore) is entitled to their own opinion and indeed the reply by "Ken" didn't suggest anything different,

I don't agree Ken posted..

"Is there not someone in your life, that can look over your shoulder and say: ‘Stan, you don’t want to be tweeting crap like that bro’."

To me this suggests that he felt SC should not be posting his opinion cos of what his opinion is.

Plus in the comments there were all the sad threats of violence towards SC and worst of all this one (although the comments are of course nowt to do with "Ken")

mick | May 26, 2014 at 1:59 pm | Reply colymore, and example of Broken Britain, he is not wanted in Britain and he certainly IS NOT British and I don’t care where he was “created”

Very sad

Archived