Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Sign in to follow this  
werstayinup

Smurf seen with Wildes today

I agree---I've heard it on good authority from my aunty's second cousin's sister-in-law's uncle that Elvis was seen at Vale Park yesterday and will be performing "The Wonder of You" 'live' on Good Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we just deal in facts please?

That's not true, surely ?

*** do any of you lot have jobs? All you do is post what is usually drivel on here about the running of the club who has been seen where what socks they were wearing, how many sugars they have in there tea, who was at training today and who said what I would love to have that much time!!!!

When is everyone going to get over it and support a team that is in the top ten of the division in our first season and stop trying to get details of every penny that has been spent or not spent of a PRIVATE company and business man.

If Norman Smurthwaite met with Vladimir Putin, so ****** what!!

Norman Smurthwaite met with Vladimir Putin, so ****** what!!

Yes I also herd of this meeting and yes I agree,it's got nowt do with us,unless he puts soldiers on the ground then we just might have a problem

Norman Smurthwaite met with Vladimir Putin, so ****** what!!

Yes I also herd of this meeting and yes I agree,it's got nowt do with us,unless he puts soldiers on the ground then we just might have a problem

Russian Special Forces in the paddock corner...............[ATTACH=CONFIG]3297[/ATTACH]

Just been on POMPOUSVALEONLINE and GAZ says he was at Vale all day and he saw none of this ... Ang on,GAZ been at Vale all day !!!!!! I know he as an obsession with SMURF but as he lost the plot and stalking SMURF ?

Shame you were wrong. Smurf confirmed Wildes was at vale...

Smurf is not denying his meeting with Wildes......I was with Smurf outside the Club Shop talking Vale when Wildes arrived and picked him up........It was pre-arranged............

A couple of months back, PVFC Ltd submitted an annual share return to Companies House. It shows how many shares PVFC Ltd has issued and to whom. There is 1 ordinary share, owned by Alchemy Securities Ltd. According to that document, Alchemy Securities owns PVFC Ltd 100%.

Last week, Alchemy Securities Ltd informed Companies House that Norman Smurthwaite's directorship had been terminated and a new director was appointed ... Paul Edward Wildes.

So, based on information in the public domain, Paul Wildes looks as though he's taken control of the company that owns the football club in the last few weeks.

Was Norman telling us the whole truth on the Radio Stoke Q&A, or is there a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this?

A couple of months back, PVFC Ltd submitted an annual share return to Companies House. It shows how many shares PVFC Ltd has issued and to whom. There is 1 ordinary share, owned by Alchemy Securities Ltd. According to that document, Alchemy Securities owns PVFC Ltd 100%.

Last week, Alchemy Securities Ltd informed Companies House that Norman Smurthwaite's directorship had been terminated and a new director was appointed ... Paul Edward Wildes.

So, based on information in the public domain, Paul Wildes looks as though he's taken control of the company that owns the football club in the last few weeks.

Was Norman telling us the whole truth on the Radio Stoke Q&A, or is there a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this?

But who owns Alchemy ? Obviously a well chosen name.

The season ticket initiatives announced today do sound very much like the work of Wildes.

The season ticket initiatives announced today do sound very much like the work of Wildes.

Or maybe pleas and input forwarded by the Supporters Club ??

Or maybe pleas and input forwarded by the Supporters Club ??

Or maybe Norman is getting concerned its squeaky bum time.

Paul Wildes is listed as resigned as of 31/07/2013 pal

Norman Smurthwaite is the only existing director of PVFC Ltd and Port Vale Football Club Ltd