onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

12th April 2014, Notts County v Port Vale, Pre match, Match.

Fosse69

Can't believe we had only sold about 160 tickets for this by Saturday morning surely one of our best away trips of the season. I really can't get my head around some Vale fans I travel from Hull to games and still can't get enough, I personally can't believe the amount of misery on this site amongst the Vale support! The travelling idiot element always get knocked but at least they get behind the team and create an atmosphere. I personally wish the moaners stayed away u spoil more of my away days than the 'young element'.I think this season has been fantastic and the best side I have seen at the Vale for years. We will release the dead wood in the summer and we will be just fine now start to back your team not slaughter them! We should be partying at games now and enjoying it - feel good factor will sell season tickets start enjoying supporting the Vale again. Super Vale Away!

Well said brother.Best post for a month.4 of us going for the day /night.Join us,and sing us into the playoffs.

Advert

They need 3 points from this game, the same as we do, so they will be battling for everything, so this is not going to be an easy game for us at all.

If the team play like they can, then we will come away with 3 points and then you never know if the teams above slip up, we could sneak closer to the holy "play off" grail.

Could you just imagine Smurf's face if we got nearer to the play offs and started to look as if we could sneak in to them. Worth the money I would say.

Bit of a contrast sitting at at home in Leics, Sunday afternoon ice cream vans playing "Match of the day" celebrating promotion, whereas on Notts site they are building up the visit of the Vale as part of thier "Great Escape" ticket campaign.

Can't believe we had only sold about 160 tickets for this by Saturday morning surely one of our best away trips of the season. I really can't get my head around some Vale fans I travel from Hull to games and still can't get enough, I personally can't believe the amount of misery on this site amongst the Vale support! The travelling idiot element always get knocked but at least they get behind the team and create an atmosphere. I personally wish the moaners stayed away u spoil more of my away days than the 'young element'.I think this season has been fantastic and the best side I have seen at the Vale for years. We will release the dead wood in the summer and we will be just fine now start to back your team not slaughter them! We should be partying at games now and enjoying it - feel good factor will sell season tickets start enjoying supporting the Vale again. Super Vale Away!

Got mine sat afternoon and the person behind me in the queue was getting 2, think a lot would have purchased sat. afternoon.

Thought we'd take a few to this one, decent away day.

9.30 train for us, might stop off in Derby for a few drinks on route, then onto Hooters.

If you like your guest ales go to the Brunswick which is about a few mins walk from Derby Station as they have quite a few on tap. Quite a few places in Nottingham as well but like you say I think Hooters will be a popular place for Vale fans.

If you like your guest ales go to the Brunswick which is about a few mins walk from Derby Station as they have quite a few on tap. Quite a few places in Nottingham as well but like you say I think Hooters will be a popular place for Vale fans.

Thanks for that, sounds good, will probably head for there when we get Derby then. What time does it open?

Thanks for that, sounds good, will probably head for there when we get Derby then. What time does it open?

I think 11 but not sure and this also goes for the Merry Widdows and the Waterfall which are directly opposite Derby Station. The Brunswick is a few mins down the road if you turn right out of the station. Some really good pubs in Nottingham as well which have guest ales.

Archived