onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

12th April 2014, Notts County v Port Vale, Pre match, Match.

Fosse69

Advert

With County fighting for survival , it could be one of most difficult away games of the season. Hopefully another 3pts., after a great week for the Vale.

Maybe Rotherham still have dreams of direct promotion, at least they would want to finish 3rd for an easier PO semi. Our other game if all goes well would be the PO decider last game at Posh. No easy games, plus MKD and Blades at home. But who knows?

County will be no easy match. they are fighting for their lives.

On a personal note I will be going with a mate of mine who is a staunch county fan and I actually would like to see them stay up.

Hope to see a good turn out for our lads as games are now down to a handful to watch this season.

Tough but should be looking to win especially to keep our own faint play off hopes alive. Assume we will get a second run out in the third kit too.

Play how we can we will win. We are on good form again so need to keep it up for optimism sakes heading into next season.

Can't believe we had only sold about 160 tickets for this by Saturday morning surely one of our best away trips of the season. I really can't get my head around some Vale fans I travel from Hull to games and still can't get enough, I personally can't believe the amount of misery on this site amongst the Vale support! The travelling idiot element always get knocked but at least they get behind the team and create an atmosphere. I personally wish the moaners stayed away u spoil more of my away days than the 'young element'.I think this season has been fantastic and the best side I have seen at the Vale for years. We will release the dead wood in the summer and we will be just fine now start to back your team not slaughter them! We should be partying at games now and enjoying it - feel good factor will sell season tickets start enjoying supporting the Vale again. Super Vale Away!

Looking at it it's frustrating we so limply gave up those leads against Cov and Stevenage

It evens itself out over the season doesn't it. Although those stick in the mind with them being recently.

Bradford and Bristol home games we were awful and snatched points so it works both ways.

Notts county will be tough and it'll be about who wants it most? If we go and battle for everything then we may have that bit of extra quality to get all 3 points.

It evens itself out over the season doesn't it. Although those stick in the mind with them being recently.

Bradford and Bristol home games we were awful and snatched points so it works both ways.

Notts county will be tough and it'll be about who wants it most? If we go and battle for everything then we may have that bit of extra quality to get all 3 points.

Evan a half decent defence and we'd have comfortably made the play-offs. The fact we're probably going to see big changes and not build on that is just criminal.

Archived