onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonight's sponsors

Jacko51

Several have mentioned this on the post-match thread but what exactly was the point of giving the Man of the Match Award to Chris Neal? If it was intended as a joke it was in extremely poor taste - Neal made a bad mistake for the second goal and had very little else to do during the game. Not only would the decision cause embarrassment to Neal in the Valiants Suite after the game but also it denied the award from two or three far more deserving candidates.

Just because you pay a few quid to sit in the posh seats doesn't give you the right to mock what has gone on on the pitch.

Advert

I think that when asked for their man of the match, they responded "the goalkeeper", meaning the Orient one who won the game for the O's.

Incidently the mom award was cancelled as Neal couldn't make it for some reason. Make of that what you will.

It was an absolute joke and if they had been watching the game and serious they wouldn't have given it to Chris.

He was probably to embarrassed to collect the award knowing full well it was a joke.

It should have been billy knott.

I agree billy knott was the best player when he came on, but was not on long enough to get motm. had he put that performance in over a longer time defo motm.

I agree billy knott was the best player when he came on, but was not on long enough to get motm. had he put that performance in over a longer time defo motm.

I think for the stunning left footed shot onto the bar and sharpness, movement and simple forward passes that every midfielder should do he gets my vote hands down.

I also thought Duffy had a decent game and read the game far better than joe Davis does.

Where was Davis by the way?

It was an absolute joke and if they had been watching the game and serious they wouldn't have given it to Chris.

He was probably to embarrassed to collect the award knowing full well it was a joke.

It should have been billy knott.

I agree billy knott was the best vale player when he came on , but was not on long enough to be motm, had he been on longer then yes.

Incidently orients keeper was motm with a lesser keeper we would have won.

Archived