onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

So...are we for sale ?? Are we in trouble ?? Are we Boomerless ??

smithie

Advert

Oh someone just told me we are in such dire straits that Steve Speed isn't being given any fertaliser for the pitch.

He's had to have special permission fro Lodey to divert the outfalls of the toilets into a special septic tank to make his own manure mixture.

Cant say anymore about it otherwise my source will loose her job

Wait and look at the water - look for bubbles ....... Are the fish feeding. No........ Keep waiting theres one out there .......He just cant resist it ...... waite for it ..... he's going for the bait.................

Smurf has a clear plan. If we are anywhere near the play-offs come January I am fairly certain more money will be spent on the squad. I would love to see Lorne Street completed but it would be sheer madness to do this now if we are in the relegation zone come January and those new seats would be empty come August if we did go down.

We are a fairly typical league 1 club these days and to go up money will need to be spent well to ensure we can out perform the odd big money side that seems to be a normal feature of the league these days. Bournemouth stuck up a temporary stand when they went up to the champ to give them four sides. It is costing them more to rent that (they do not own it) than it would for us to finish our permanent Lorne street. Champ football is the best time to finish the stand and is a realistic aim now in the future from what we have seen so far this season.

Smurf has a clear plan. If we are anywhere near the play-offs come January I am fairly certain more money will be spent on the squad. I would love to see Lorne Street completed but it would be sheer madness to do this now if we are in the relegation zone come January and those new seats would be empty come August if we did go down.

We are a fairly typical league 1 club these days and to go up money will need to be spent well to ensure we can out perform the odd big money side that seems to be a normal feature of the league these days. Bournemouth stuck up a temporary stand when they went up to the champ to give them four sides. It is costing them more to rent that (they do not own it) than it would for us to finish our permanent Lorne street. Champ football is the best time to finish the stand and is a realistic aim now in the future from what we have seen so far this season.

Early days yet, let us see what the 2nd quarter brings. There is Fair Play to consider too, with its budget restraints. Vale Park is easily capable of hosting Championship football, so Lorne St is not a factor in a promotion plan, but of attracting young supporters.

I take it you are a member of the PVO gang then?:unsure:

Thought so.:rolleyes:

Yep, my 6000+ posts on here would suggest that. you clearly have a lot more time than me to digest people's posts. having been on PVO they wouldnt harm a fly unlike a lot on here. Just have a look

Quite funny in a way, we had years of unrest because Bratts mob wouldn't entertain any idea of anyone else running our club, and now it's gone full circle we're all getting our knickers in a twist, in case the current owner wants sell. :D

Are your knickers in a twist because you've gone a full circle ?:)

kids back to The Vale why would I make Boomer redundant.Leave the dog alone and pick on me so not to upset the kids you do not understand the damage your stupid rumours can cause.Get a life. Now then Valiants if you were at the game you hopefully will now start to see the quality of the Squad Micky is building and its potential

Didn't Boomer himself instigate the rumours by asking on FB if people would be unhappy if Boomer left Vale? (or words to that effect)

Archived