onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

busy ticket office

steve boomer

Apart from posting a screen grab of the website, posting the URL of the webpage, and explaining that if you click the email from pvfc marketing it takes you to the page titled TICKETS were it says club shop open until 7pm I don't know what further I can do. The ticket office is in the club shop nowhere does it say but the ticket office shut at 5.

You must have your rise tinted glasses on Jean or yr internet works different than mine! Best wishes anyway

You've just said it stated the club shop was open, not the ticket office. It is a separate entity run by a separate group of people. Anyway, I'm really mad now because I didn't get that email - why am I not on the mailing list?! You must feel like I did on Wednesday when I went down to the bank in Stoke at 10 in the morning carry heavy bag full of £100 worth of change and found it was closed! Open every other day at that time mind!

Advert

Must breed em different in Newcastle-u-T JJ.

Go on the vale webpage "tickets" it says club shop open until 7pm.

You buy tickets from the ticket office which is inside the clubshop. Nowhere does it say on the page called tickets that you can't buy after 5pm. Actually in a big font about 24pt in bold it says tickets and then club shop open until 7.

Clearly you're supposed to know the intricate inner workings of the circus. Its not easy!!! That's the way keep them fans away make it difficult lock em out!

Must breed em different in Newcastle-u-T JJ.

Go on the vale webpage "tickets" it says club shop open until 7pm.

You buy tickets from the ticket office which is inside the clubshop. Nowhere does it say on the page called tickets that you can't buy after 7pm. Actually in a big font about 24pt in bold it says tickets and then club shop open until 7.

Clearly you're supposed to know the intricate inner workings of the circus. Its not easy!!! That's the way keep them fans away make it difficult lock em out!

So are you going tomorrow or not? You know you want to. :razz:

I didn't go on that page I clicked directly on the "buy tickets" in the email sent from vale marketing.

I wasn't the only one, in the 2mins I was in there there was 3groups of people who all came in and were expecting the ticket office to be open. So were quite a few.

At least I had the opportunity to purchase a club shirt and avoid the queues to do so. No XL by the way but they do have L in now.

Yeah will probably go tomorrow. Can ffff the away game at Colchester off now I'll go Leek Town v Staffy Rangers instead now save the travel and bother.

Just been into ticket office[ATTACH=CONFIG]3176[/ATTACH]

even though the website http://www.port-vale.co.uk/tickets/index.aspx

says for tickets, "open until 7pm"... was turned away, along with nine other people in the 2minutes I was there as "not taking money anymore cashing up before close at 7pm". ??????

Great customer service and typical vale ticket office shoddy effort. Was going to buy 6 tickets and one new home shirt. can't be bothered now will sit in the back garden with the cricket on tomorrow and that's £150 saved. Forget it Vale now until Wolves match, got to get sharper. The clowns.

England might be following on when we kick-off the 2nd half.:doh:

Archived