onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grew's comments about Morsy

Alan Baker

So because we're playing Wolves, Blades and Coventry in League one and not in the Championship it's not exciting? I think the 3000 fans we take to each of these three games will disagree with you.

Its exciting because we are playing in a division higher than last year not because we are playing teams who are failing and falling.

Advert

Wolves, Blades and Coventry are still big clubs (I think Coventry are anyway) and it's great to be playing such big clubs..whatever the reason
It is 49 years since we played Coventry at VP, and it would be amazing if we matched the 17k gate of that match. We have never played at the Ricoh, and I am not holding my breath. It is a slow news week with the movers and shakers camped in the Algarve, and Grew looking after the fort. Action next week?

It is 49 years since we played Coventry at VP, and it would be amazing if we matched the 17k gate of that match. We have never played at the Ricoh, and I am not holding my breath. It is a slow news week with the movers and shakers camped in the Algarve, and Grew looking after the fort. Action next week?

Slow Fosse the pigeon got blown off course. Enjoy the sun one and all.

Comments that we have heard as attributable to Grew over Morsy and transfers, are all part of the 24hour a day; 7 days a week media culture that we now have. To fill the time, there have to be stories and these come from comments which frankly in the old days we would not have heard or discussed. Yes they fill the airways but really is there a lot of real facts to gain out of them? Not really. For example in his transfer comments, he is not telling us who is coming to Port Vale because we don't know until they sign. So overall, take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Its exciting because we are playing in a division higher than last year not because we are playing teams who are failing and falling.

What drivel of course its a lot more exciting playing teams like Wolves Coventry and Sheffield Utd and Bristol City, rather than Accrington, Barnet and Morecombe etc.

Maybe the only time you get excited is when some ladyboy comes walking past your house.

What drivel of course its a lot more exciting playing teams like Wolves Coventry and Sheffield Utd and Bristol City, rather than Accrington, Barnet and Morecombe etc.

Maybe the only time you get excited is when some ladyboy comes walking past your house.

So thats where I saw you..... you dont have the legs for a dress

this vale through and through cack didnt wash when mold were in control

Got to agree - that phrase has been trotted out all too often these last few years, and it really means f-all when referring to those paid (or otherwise privileged) at the the club.

There's quite a few precious souls on here that get on their high horse or start 'cyber-blarting' whenever anyone dares to post something that isn't all-praising or toeing the club line.

Anyway, as for Grew's comments - I can't believe that anyone seriously listens to or takes notice of anything that he says!

I dont get excited over the opposition.... a fourth division team is a fourth division team no matter what name they have or had in the past.... I would prefer to watch Vale play accrington in the champions than arsenal in division 4.... wouldnt any Vale supporter?

If teams like Wolves Coventry and Sheffield Utd were in the bottom division....... [div 2/4]

and teams like Accrington, Barnet and Morecombe were in the champions who would you like Vale to play?

theyt towkin sense geo, nar they nowst it's not allowed,must be your lifestyle, sunning yourself continually, sea fishing, healthy wedge, on the coast,private dwelling, not a care in the world apart from smacking down some stroppy posters, you know life must be a bitch for some.;)

I dont get excited over the opposition.... a fourth division team is a fourth division team no matter what name they have or had in the past.... I would prefer to watch Vale play accrington in the champions than arsenal in division 4.... wouldnt any Vale supporter?

If teams like Wolves Coventry and Sheffield Utd were in the bottom division....... [div 2/4]

and teams like Accrington, Barnet and Morecombe were in the champions who would you like Vale to play?

You're totally missing the point though?

Wolves, Coventry, Sheffield United and Bristol City are not just bigger and better teams for us to play. They actually are in a higher division as well, so what you said makes no sense whatsoever and is missing the point entirely. We're in a higher division playing bigger and better clubs, and I'm sure most Vale fans are excited for the new season.

Archived