onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grew's comments about Morsy

Alan Baker

Alan intelligent human beings never stop learning until the day they die,unfortunately some never start to learn,never listen to advice, wont do as told because they think that anyone giving them advice is "getting on at them", and so go their own sweet way believing that they know best then when they're too old to do anything about owt the penny drops. Every proffession and business has 'em, football clubs are no exception. A very well known prem league manager has a simple philosophy, you ask a player to play a certain way and he doesn't, then you tell him to play a certain way and he doesn't, you explain why you want it done that way and he can't or wont then you move him on.:yes:

Advert

I come online to read the opening comment from the OP, and assume this would be a debate over Morsy's aggressiveness or whether he has potential to make it in the game.

Instead it has developed into a Micky Adams battle, with the usual suspects quickly criticising the OP for his views on Micky despite the fact he was talking about Grew and Morsy! What the hell does Micky have do to with anything?

The paranoia with some people (perm, cough cough) that if someone gives a negative opinion on the club they are criticising Micky is ridiculous.

Allow Alan to have his views on Morsy and Grew and argue with him on that. Stop bringing up the past and using it as some sort of weapon against him.

the master thinks youre "anti management" approach, alan baker, is pathetic.

We have just had our first promotion in 19 years.

You are yet another one who will not be happy until youve got something to protest about outside the lorne street.

what a sad man.

you refer to yourself in the third person, you clown. Do not talk about sadness.

you refer to yourself in the third person, you clown. Do not talk about sadness.

The master can refer to himself however he wants.

I see yourself has appeared to defend those who hate on our management team.

Yet another sad little man. Or woman. Or possibly both.

I don't defend those who 'hate' our management team. I defend those who have an opinion on one thing and are then shot down because of their opinion on a completely separate matter.

And you continue to call yourself what you want. It's completely up to you.

Doesn't mean it doesn't make you sad

I think people whose names or avatars are based on TV, music or film characters are sad.

I come online to read the opening comment from the OP, and assume this would be a debate over Morsy's aggressiveness or whether he has potential to make it in the game.

Instead it has developed into a Micky Adams battle, with the usual suspects quickly criticising the OP for his views on Micky despite the fact he was talking about Grew and Morsy! What the hell does Micky have do to with anything?

The paranoia with some people (perm, cough cough) that if someone gives a negative opinion on the club they are criticising Micky is ridiculous.

Allow Alan to have his views on Morsy and Grew and argue with him on that. Stop bringing up the past and using it as some sort of weapon against him.

alan raked the ewd ashes up nowt ter do wit uz,aye conner elp issel. grewwy comments abite morsy wer spot on,aye conner elp issel aither, er rush er blood afe wey thru a game dunner elp the tame any, a yeller card und ayes gotter curb issel ,a red un and the tames on er idin ter nuttin, but if yung sam wunner listen ter advice from an ewd pro and prefurs tew goo is ewn rood then gud luk tewim...

alan raked the ewd ashes up nowt ter do wit uz,aye conner elp issel. grewwy comments abite morsy wer spot on,aye conner elp issel aither, er rush er blood afe wey thru a game dunner elp the tame any, a yeller card und ayes gotter curb issel ,a red un and the tames on er idin ter nuttin, but if yung sam wunner listen ter advice from an ewd pro and prefurs tew goo is ewn rood then gud luk tewim...

I think it's trying to communicate.

What should we do?

Alan intelligent human beings never stop learning until the day they die,unfortunately some never start to learn,never listen to advice, wont do as told because they think that anyone giving them advice is "getting on at them", and so go their own sweet way believing that they know best then when they're too old to do anything about owt the penny drops. Every proffession and business has 'em, football clubs are no exception. A very well known prem league manager has a simple philosophy, you ask a player to play a certain way and he doesn't, then you tell him to play a certain way and he doesn't, you explain why you want it done that way and he can't or wont then you move him on.:yes:

Intelligent human beings can spell and use punctuation.

Putting it down to luck decrys the achievements of putting a team together under such adversity.

How people can bring Adams name into this thread is crazy as it doesn't involve him. As i said i don't like Grew at all but his comments are more than fair especially if Sam isn't to throw his career away like so many others.

Its always down to luck..... even the best decisions are bound in the realms of fortune... if richards had stayed would we have gone up?.... I dont think we would.... did anyone know that at the time?... of course not.... was it fortunate that he left?.... I think it was... for the club... for pope and for adams.... but thats life.... sometimes the "luck" is good sometimes bad.

If you think about it the team adams put together under adversity wouldnt have been the team that got promotion and it would have still been under adversity.

Archived