onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grew's comments about Morsy

Alan Baker

Advert

Whats negative about the post?... its just reality, its not coated in childish stardust of hopes and dreams... its life.

I may not get to as many games as I did in the 70s and 80s but lets get a grip eh.... adams isnt there because he is a vale fan he is there because thats his job, he is paid to be there... so is grew... if you think its all boys own stuff stop paying them for 6 months and see if they stay.... The supporters go for the love of the club the staff go for the money.... this vale through and through cack didnt wash when mold were in control, its what comics are written for, its not reality.

Of course if your reality is peter pan and roy of the rovers enjoy it while you can because sooner or later you will realise santa isnt real

I am sure a lot on here think the management players and staff love the club as much as the supporters,except for a very small minority football folk are mercenaries plying their trade with who ever pays them the most.

Aspin had a few tricks in his locker and was probably years ahead of his time.;)

Coming through the ranks at Leeds when he did, it was inevitable. Probably with Walker, Glover and Foyle, one of the clubs best ever signings.

Whats negative about the post?... its just reality, its not coated in childish stardust of hopes and dreams... its life.

I may not get to as many games as I did in the 70s and 80s but lets get a grip eh.... adams isnt there because he is a vale fan he is there because thats his job, he is paid to be there... so is grew... if you think its all boys own stuff stop paying them for 6 months and see if they stay.... The supporters go for the love of the club the staff go for the money.... this vale through and through cack didnt wash when mold were in control, its what comics are written for, its not reality.

Of course if your reality is peter pan and roy of the rovers enjoy it while you can because sooner or later you will realise santa isnt real

You can add Morsy to your list too, most players are that way inclined with the possible exception of Birchall and a few others.

I am sure a lot on here think the management players and staff love the club as much as the supporters,except for a very small minority football folk are mercenaries plying their trade with who ever pays them the most.

You can add Morsy to your list too' date=' most players are that way inclined with the possible exception of Birchall and a few others.[/quote']

I dont have a problem with the "mercenary" I just recognise it as a fact we all live with.

I dont have a problem with adams doing his job or smurf paying him, its what makes the world turn. When adams leaves another will take his place and life continues.... as with grew.... as with morsy..... etc etc... its only the fans who bleed when the club is in pain.

Never one to shy away from thinking that he knows best, Grew has given Morsy some "guidance" about his future career.

It's a ridiculous and unnecessary series of comments.

I wonder why Grew wasn't more helpful when Sam was actually at the Club.

Pathetic.

God have you seen what Grew has said now?! Pathetic!

Assistant manager Grew says it easy to see why fans are flooding back.

"All you've got to do is look down that list of teams who we are playing in League One after five seasons in the bottom division," he said.

"It is exciting for everyone at the club to be up against Sheffield United, Wolves and Coventry City.

"We want to get as many people into Vale Park as possible because when that place is rocking it is a brilliant place to play football."

:doh:

Fair enough for Grew to say it to Morsy, but for Grew to announce it to the world via the Sentinel after Morsy has turned down the contract offer and is to leave the club is, to my mind, out of order.

Again, I don't have a problem with it. Grew isn't saying anything we don't already know about Morsy, he's just advising him to sort his head out for the next stage of his career. That going in to the Sentinel isn't much of a deal to me; if Grew is being interviewed about Morsy leaving by a newspaper, he will say this and then wish him well. I happens all the time.

TBH Grew's comment is nothing different than you'd see in the dailies from their coach/manager after a player has left a Prem club (well, one that's not Stoke anyway).

At Vale's level it's only the Senile that picks these kind of comments up.

"All you've got to do is look down that list of teams who we are playing in League One after five seasons in the bottom division," he said.

"It is exciting for everyone at the club to be up against Sheffield United, Wolves and Coventry City.

"We want to get as many people into Vale Park as possible because when that place is rocking it is a brilliant place to play football."

Am I missing something? What's pathetic about that?

can't remember it ever being that good consistently.:unsure:

Never one to shy away from thinking that he knows best, Grew has given Morsy some "guidance" about his future career.

It's a ridiculous and unnecessary series of comments.

I wonder why Grew wasn't more helpful when Sam was actually at the Club.

"You can lead an horse to water but you can't make it drink"

Pathetic.

But we havent gone up to meet them at the top.... they have dropped to meet us at the bottom.... is it exciting to play big name teams who aint so big any more in the old 3rd division?..... if we had risen to meet them in the 2nd or even 1st division I would be excited.

Is this grew.... master of mind games?.... or just trying to keep his face in the paper so people dont forget him when the sack gets thrown around?

But we havent gone up to meet them at the top.... they have dropped to meet us at the bottom.... is it exciting to play big name teams who aint so big any more in the old 3rd division?..... if we had risen to meet them in the 2nd or even 1st division I would be excited.

Is this grew.... master of mind games?.... or just trying to keep his face in the paper so people dont forget him when the sack gets thrown around?

So because we're playing Wolves, Blades and Coventry in League one and not in the Championship it's not exciting? I think the 3000 fans we take to each of these three games will disagree with you.

Yea, i regularly see Grew down the Sentinel offices at Eturia, banging on the doors begging to be interviewed? I'm also sure every football Chairman in the land has bookmarked the Sentinel sports page too, in the hope of getting a Grewy exclusive & to keep tabs on him? :doh:

Yea, i regularly see Grew down the Sentinel offices at Eturia, banging on the doors begging to be interviewed? I'm also sure every football Chairman in the land has bookmarked the Sentinel sports page too, in the hope of getting a Grewy exclusive & to keep tabs on him? :doh:

you prove my point

Archived