onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Luis Suarez wants out.

Repeating the same point time after time when the outcome is always going to be the same (in this case you being wrong about the question asked) is often seen as a sign of a personality-disordered Individual...you can check it out here

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/CircularConversations.html

For your sake I am dropping this now

Take care :)

Ha ha ha, that is the argument of a defeated man!

:)

Advert

This is the time of the season when all Liverpool fans completely over estimate the quality in their team and still believe that the year is Nineteen eighty something

Got to agree with that. The Stoke game showed their problems still remain. Last season there was constant moaning that they had enough chances to win 3 games, how the keeper had a man of the match display etc, and had it not been for a missed penalty, the same excuses would have been trotted out all over again.

Even without Bale, I look at Sours and look at Liverpool and I don't see many players from Liverpool that would improve Spurs. Liverpool have bought well but Spurs have bought better.

I think Liverpool have a great chance of finishing 5th above Arsenal but I think they are still a defender and a striker at least away from the top 4.

You'd know more than me about that after bringing ADHD into it when you realised that I was right; changing the subject is the sign of a defeated man :)

Now that really is my final word..there is only so much that i can do to help, you need professionals :)

Ha ha what subject did I change?

Oh and by the way Defoe is not an answer I am accepting, as I firmly believe he would cost more than 5 mill if a fee was asked for as QPR were told they need to cough up 6 mill. But I have told you this before. And I am sorry if during said question I did not say mid-table team, just thought it was obvious as that was what my previous posts were on about. Obviously not, but on a side note you still ain't told me of a player who would cost less than 5 mill and proven premiership goalscorer!!! (Defoe is not an answer I accept remember just incase it ain't sunk in yet)

Oh and by the way Defoe is not an answer I am accepting, as I firmly believe he would cost more than 5 mill if a fee was asked for as QPR were told they need to cough up 6 mill. But I have told you this before. And I am sorry if during said question I did not say mid-table team, just thought it was obvious as that was what my previous posts were on about. Obviously not, but on a side note you still ain't told me of a player who would cost less than 5 mill and proven premiership goalscorer!!! (Defoe is not an answer I accept remember just incase it ain't sunk in yet)

He's gone now, you have lost him. The end of a beautiful relationship. Such a shame, time to move on and back to..... LUIS SUAREZ!!!

Got to agree with that. The Stoke game showed their problems still remain. Last season there was constant moaning that they had enough chances to win 3 games, how the keeper had a man of the match display etc, and had it not been for a missed penalty, the same excuses would have been trotted out all over again.

Even without Bale, I look at Sours and look at Liverpool and I don't see many players from Liverpool that would improve Spurs. Liverpool have bought well but Spurs have bought better.

I think Liverpool have a great chance of finishing 5th above Arsenal but I think they are still a defender and a striker at least away from the top 4.

I could say the same thing about Spurs players. Lloris is a great keeper but I wouldn't swap him for Mignolet as I feel they're of similar quality. I wouldn't swap Daniel Agger for any Spurs centre-back or Johnson for Walker, as they're almost the same player in my opinion. I wouldn't swap Coutinho for any attacking central midfielder from Spurs. Then of course there's Gerrard and Suarez, the latter especially would walk into their side.

The Liverpool vs Stoke game did have the same pattern as a lot of Liverpool games last season and they almost dropped two points, that I won't try to deny. But you also have to accept that Begovic had a blinder and Liverpool will be very unlucky should they come up against keepers in such inspired form every week. I'm sure Rogers will sign at least one more player to add to the latest addition of Cissokho, I don't see why with a bit of luck Liverpool can't and shouldn't aim for 4th place.

And again, if Liverpool had Sturridge and Coutinho in the side from the beginning of last season they would have finished with more points, of that I'm certain.

And again, if Liverpool had Sturridge and Coutinho in the side from the beginning of last season they would have finished with more points, of that I'm certain.

If they can accommodate Sturridge, Coutinho and Suarez they will certainly be a massive threat up front. Defence needs to be stronger...full backs are a weakness for me..esp Johnson..I just don't rate him

If they can accommodate Sturridge, Coutinho and Suarez they will certainly be a massive threat up front. Defence needs to be stronger...full backs are a weakness for me..esp Johnson..I just don't rate him

Yeah, I've known for a while that you don't! :D

Johnson is what he is. He has lapses in concentration but going forward there aren't many better. I think Kyle Walker and Micah Richards are exactly the same in that both are better going forward than defending.

We've just signed a French international with Champions League experience that further improves the squad. I don't particularly rate Jose Enrique so hopefully his signing will either make Enrique perform how he did at Newcastle United or he'll simply take his place in the starting 11.

Obviously as someone with an interest in Liverpool football club it's easy to label my opinion as biased. But I don't think that Liverpool are a million miles away from having a competitive side and one that could play Champions League football again, though I do accept that Spurs, even without Bale, are favourites.

Suarez is quality, better than Liverpool and Arsenal. Now back to Bent :razz:

If you want to chat about him, it might be a novel concept but..... why don't you start a thread on him. Theres posts of your rantings about Bent et al on a Suarez thread. I'm sure admin or anyone can help if you don't know how to post a new thread! :offtopic:

As much as I dislike the bloke Suarez is the matter at hand, or at the very least Liverpool ;)

If you want to chat about him, it might be a novel concept but..... why don't you start a thread on him. Theres posts of your rantings about Bent et al on a Suarez thread. I'm sure admin or anyone can help if you don't know how to post a new thread! :offtopic:

As much as I dislike the bloke Suarez is the matter at hand, or at the very least Liverpool ;)

Thank you, you have been very informative. Many threads on here start off on one subject and end in another, but with your know how and brilliance lets hope that becomes a thing of the past! ;)

Archived