onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Luis Suarez wants out.

Arsenals defeat to Villa is a blessing in disguise,cause it proves they need a couple if class players.If they bid 50m for Suarez I do believe he will go to the Arsenel.

I think it wil now also depend on whether Arsenal get to the CL or not..he'll look a right ****** going to a non-CL club after all he has said

Advert

I do pay very detailed attention..remember I am the one who posts in the minutest detail

Re 'mid-table' no you haven't...here is your post below that asked me the question...

"When was the last time he had a decent run of games for Villa? And if he played for 1 of the big 4 even if he was on the bench he would get an England call up. Name one player you could sign for less than 5 million who has proven to be a very good Premiership goalscorer... "

No mention of league position and this was the question I responded to that you claimed I didn't answer...which i did, I can only answer the question asked

Do pay attention to your own posts ;)

I am sure that is the only team you have seen is QPR, but Stoke and West Brom have also shown an interest as have ,who was it, Besiktas? There may even be others that i haven't seen..I don't claim to be all knowing

I don't claim that they are lining up for Defoe either but there is more than one and at least they are willing to pay a fee..unlike for example, Fulham when it comes to Bent ;)

Post number 81 my friend, but yet again you choose to ignore what you want. You then quote everything I have written after that post. I fear you may have ADHD.

Oh yeah QPR were reported to look to have Defoe on loan, so looks like a Championship club who has money aint prepared to spend :P

Post number 81 my friend, but yet again you choose to ignore what you want. You then quote everything I have written after that post. I fear you may have ADHD.

Oh yeah QPR were reported to look to have Defoe on loan, so looks like a Championship club who has money aint prepared to spend :P

You're arguing with Johnystrawman, it's to be expected.

You asked a question which i responded to, you then hanged the question. It's very simple

You clealry have no undersdtanding of ADHD

Not true..they want to sign him permanently.Of course that does not mean that he won't eventually get him on loan

You're arguing with Johnystrawman, it's to be expected.

And I am apparently the stalker ;) He just can't help posting about me, it's to be expected

For the record...I responded to a question sked, the question was then changed..it's soo simple but some just choose not to get it

You asked a question which i responded to, you then hanged the question. It's very simple

You clealry have no undersdtanding of ADHD

Not true..they want to sign him permanently.Of course that does not mean that he won't eventually get him on loan

What question was Changed? From the beginning I said mid-table team I said this numerous times. You then suggested I had changed it which I hadn't. Bent was subject to a cash bid from Fulham and Crystal Palace. So teams were willing to spend the cash. Villa might not of wanted to sell him for their sake. If Benteke got injured they could recall him.

What question was Changed?

This is the question that you asked that I responded to..I'll quote it word for word (again)

"When was the last time he had a decent run of games for Villa? And if he played for 1 of the big 4 even if he was on the bench he would get an England call up. Name one player you could sign for less than 5 million who has proven to be a very good Premiership goalscorer"

Why do you choose to ignore the fact that is the question that you asked?

From the beginning I said mid-table team I said this numerous times. You then suggested I had changed it which I hadn't.

After asking the question you added league position to the question..you changed the question..it's there in black and white (or whatever colour scheme a reader is using :) ). It's so simple

I answered the question you asked..just accept that i did and move on..I am

Bent was subject to a cash bid from Fulham and Crystal Palace. So teams were willing to spend the cash.

The point is they didn't spend any cash on him (other than wages). I doubt there is better value out there than getting him on a loan.

Villa might not of wanted to sell him for their sake

Indeed they may not

If Benteke got injured they could recall him.

Indeed they could

Could be that no one came in with a serious bid cos he's not good value so they wanted him off the wage bill for a season?

This is the question that you asked that I responded to..I'll quote it word for word (again)

"When was the last time he had a decent run of games for Villa? And if he played for 1 of the big 4 even if he was on the bench he would get an England call up. Name one player you could sign for less than 5 million who has proven to be a very good Premiership goalscorer"

Why do you choose to ignore the fact that is the question that you asked?

After asking the question you added league position to the question..you changed the question..it's there in black and white (or whatever colour scheme a reader is using :) ). It's so simple

I answered the question you asked..just accept that i did and move on..I am

The point is they didn't spend any cash on him (other than wages). I doubt there is better value out there than getting him on a loan.

Indeed they may not

Indeed they could

Could be that no one came in with a serious bid cos he's not good value so they wanted him off the wage bill for a season?

Again you are not paying attention, that question was asked in post number 86, I said Bent is a cracking signing for a mid table team at post number 81 so I asked that question after. Please do keep up. You could be correct about the wage bill, if it was not for the fact that both CP and Fulham made cash bids.

Willian is going to Spurs it seems. They've met the required fee but Liverpool haven't. Due soon for personal talks and a medical.

Spurs are leaving Arsenal and Liverpool behind in the race for fourth.

Strange signing for them in my opinion, if that's the case. I know Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore have all recently left, but they still have Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Tom Carroll (he's highly though of there) and their latest signing Capoue battling it out for a central place. You could also include Sigurdsson in that lot.

Personally, I'd be happy if Liverpool bought another centre-back and perhaps a better midfielder than Joe Allen before the window closes. At this moment in time I don't see Spurs as being miles ahead of Liverpool at all, and that gap narrows even further should Gareth Bale leave and Luis Suarez stay.

Strange signing for them in my opinion, if that's the case. I know Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore have all recently left, but they still have Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Tom Carroll (he's highly though of there) and their latest signing Capoue battling it out for a central place. You could also include Sigurdsson in that lot.

Personally, I'd be happy if Liverpool bought another centre-back and perhaps a better midfielder than Joe Allen before the window closes. At this moment in time I don't see Spurs as being miles ahead of Liverpool at all, and that gap narrows even further should Gareth Bale leave and Luis Suarez stay.

This is the time of the season when all Liverpool fans completely over estimate the quality in their team and still believe that the year is Nineteen eighty something

This is the time of the season when all Liverpool fans completely over estimate the quality in their team and still believe that the year is Nineteen eighty something

If we had Daniel Sturridge and Phillipe Coutinho in the side from the beginning of the season we would have had more points. How many more points is of course anybody's guess, but those two players make a big difference to the side and both players have massive potential. If you can't see that, or even admit that, then you should go back to Gotham City and stay there.

Again you are not paying attention, that question was asked in post number 86, I said Bent is a cracking signing for a mid table team at post number 81 so I asked that question after.

Exactly..that was the question that you asked..you finally got there. Congratulations :)

Well up to speed...like you now are

You could be correct about the wage bill, if it was not for the fact that both CP and Fulham made cash bids.

Which came to nothing..a cash bid under Villa's valuation is still under Villa's valuation..but might reflect his true worth at present? If he does well at Fulham then they'll possibly get more for him so they win all round

Anyway..I am moving on. Thanks for agreeing with me on the actual question that you asked, you got there in the end ;)

Exactly..that was the question that you asked..you finally got there. Congratulations :)

Well up to speed...like you now are

Which came to nothing..a cash bid under Villa's valuation is still under Villa's valuation..but might reflect his true worth at present? If he does well at Fulham then they'll possibly get more for him so they win all round

Anyway..I am moving on. Thanks for agreeing with me on the actual question that you asked, you got there in the end ;)

You have really confused yourself haven't you? You said that I changed the question to include a mid table team, I have proven that aint the case. As proven I always stated a mid table team. Its not my fault you can't grasp the fact that you were proven wrong! Its ok just accept it and move on.

You have really confused yourself haven't you? You said that I changed the question to include a mid table team, I have proven that aint the case. As proven I always stated a mid table team. Its not my fault you can't grasp the fact that you were proven wrong! Its ok just accept it and move on.

Repeating the same point time after time when the outcome is always going to be the same (in this case you being wrong about the question asked) is often seen as a sign of a personality-disordered Individual...you can check it out here

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/CircularConversations.html

For your sake I am dropping this now

Take care :)

Archived