onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets: availability; prices

IanW

Just been to the club shop and I called in the ticket office.One thing it didn't mention on the site was you could have the same seat as you normally do( renewal seat).The young lady in the office THINKS that is still the case up to May 17th.Perhaps some clarification on that is needed and also the age where people go into the senior bracket.Still 62 years of age ?

Advert

Just been to the club shop and I called in the ticket office.One thing it didn't mention on the site was you could have the same seat as you normally do( renewal seat).The young lady in the office THINKS that is still the case up to May 17th.Perhaps some clarification on that is needed and also the age where people go into the senior bracket.Still 62 years of age ?

You've got till May 31st to have the same seat mate:

Ulster_Valiant (@Ulster_Valiant)

23/04/2013 08:13

@OfficialPVFC Do current season ticket holders have a period to renew in order to retain their seats??

OfficialPVFC (@OfficialPVFC)

23/04/2013 09:09

@Ulster_Valiant By the 31st of May.

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

You've got till May 31st to have the same seat mate:

Ulster_Valiant (@Ulster_Valiant)

23/04/2013 08:13

@OfficialPVFC Do current season ticket holders have a period to renew in order to retain their seats??

OfficialPVFC (@OfficialPVFC)

23/04/2013 09:09

@Ulster_Valiant By the 31st of May.

Sent from my iPad

Thanks mate.So twitter says 31st ,ticket office girl says 17th.:laugh:

Sent from my iPad

Copied off Facebook, so no one can really moan about match day prices:

This is the highest ticket prices leauge one this season compare with vales lorne street at £23 next season its not to bad our price?

Bournemouth

£ 26.00

Brentford

£ 23.00

Bury

£ 21.00

Carlisle United

£ 22.00

Colchester United

£ 26.00

Coventry City

£ 25.00

Crawley Town

£ 22.00

Crewe Alexandra

£ 20.00

Doncaster Rovers

£ 23.00

Hartlepool United

£ 25.00

Leyton Orient

£ 25.00

Milton Keynes Dons

£ 23.00

Notts County

£ 24.00

Oldham Athletic

£ 20.00

Portsmouth

£ 20.00

Preston North End

£ 22.00

Scunthorpe United

£ 22.00

Sheffield United

£ 26.00

Shrewsbury Town

£ 24.00

Stevenage

£ 23.00

Swindon Town

£ 25.00

Tranmere Rovers

£ 23.50

Walsall

£ 23.00

Yeovil Town

£ 20.00

I'm disappointed with the deadline of May 17 as this does'nt give us much time to get the money together especially as the holiday season is upon us less than 6 weeks later.

Ive spent a considerable amount of money following our promotion push both home & away and as it stands there is no respite as I'm being asked to fork out a large sum of money less than 3 weeks after the season ended. For those of us that are paid monthly this isnt a well thought out exercise for next season. No doubt about it I will struggle to get the best bargain on offer given the terms offered.

I live out the area (Leicestershire) and am happy to pay £305 (taking out the - £20) If we want to compete we need to finance that and with good oweners and a progressing club I would say thats a decent amount.

The walk up prices might put a few off though time will tell but then I imagine there will be offer's etc like this season.

I think they will sell well, 5000 may be optimisitic but lets see what happens, would be fantastic if we can sell that many.

I am quite happy with £14 a game at league one level and my nephew will be having a 12-17 ticket too.

I do hope though that they dont moan if we dont hit the 5,000 because imo i think we will get around 4,000 sold,we may have sold more if they had introduced a sliding scale dependant on how many we sold.

Am I the only one who thinks that they are a tad pricey? I was expecting them to be at around £250 with the discount for the ticket stub. The d/d setup doesn't look too inviting either really at 4 payments however I do see the logo in getting the money in quickly to start the season off

Am I the only one who thinks that they are a tad pricey? I was expecting them to be at around £250 with the discount for the ticket stub. The d/d setup doesn't look too inviting either really at 4 payments however I do see the logo in getting the money in quickly to start the season off

They were £272 last year and you expected them to be cheaper this year despite playing in a higher league?!!

I don't think it's pricey at all. Anyone saying we havent got much time to save up (i.e. one wage day)......well Ive been saving for 8 months!.....why can't others?

Pay on the day is surely upped to persuade people to buy season tickets and also to take advantage of larger away followings.

£13.00 Odd for DIV 3 Football is ok by me.

ONE QUESTION : If you pay by Debit Card at the ticket office do you STILL PAY AN ADMIN? FEE?

Archived