onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Villa leading at Stoke

Bede

Advert

Villa were excellent. Stoke players are low on confidence and getting sucked into trouble seems to have taken them by surprise. They better pull their fingers out because if they didn't know they were in a relegation battle they should do now.

Pulis has lost the plot and his stubbornness may or may cost us our Premier League status, either way he should go his time is up.......

It's getting very tight down there now, TP. 'Arry seems to think 38 points will be enough for safety but I'm not so sure. Reading looked doomed after that result today and QPR need at least 5 wins out of 7 having won only 4 all season. I reckon there is one place up for grabs and every team from Norwich downwards will be twitching.

That's not knee jerk Pete been saying it for a couple of months now. People have their opinions on our style of play but when we played a high tempo game with 2 flying wingers it was good to watch and effective. What he's producing at the moment is complete dross and he should pay the price......

He sounded very despondent tonight TP.I don't think he knows how to change things.

I agree TP,I think he's taken the club as far as he can.Relegation is only a matter of time whether this season or the next.A shot in the arm I needed IMO.Whether Coatsey is brave enough to change things I'm not too sure.Having said that even Coatsey will know it will be a disaster if you get relegated.

IMHO, Stoke City FC are at a crossroads. Whether they stay up or go down and if Pullis goes or stays got to be a big change in playing staff and/or style.

The team has no confidence, no creativity, no goals in it, no nothing. Nail biting time now, hope Stoke stay up as S-o-T needs a team in the Premiership.

Kenwynne Jones is an amazing athlete but not a Premiership footballer.

I thought Villa were excellent. But they have been since the turn of the year, except for humiliation in the Cups. I don't think Villa will go down now. Lowton and Benteke are two of the signings of the season and the young lads are adapting to what Lambert wants. I hope QPR go down for trying to buy safety, and Reading and Sunderland follow for sacking managers at an absurd time. Its interesting down there now though, Newcastle, Stoke, Norwich....all out of form and looking nervously over their shoulders.

Agree Villa will be fine. We look woeful at the moment but I still wouldn't like to call that third spot, I'll go for Sunderland (just!!)

Hahaha....it's a tough one....but I wonder about Sunderland too.....;)

Hahaha....it's a tough one....but I wonder about Sunderland too.....;)

I listened to the game courtesy BBC 5 Live and the commentators were going bananas over the 2nd 'Villa goal saying it would be in contention for 'Goal of the Year'. When I say 'bananas' they went on and on about it for the remainder of the game. Must have been some goal.

Archived