onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Villa leading at Stoke

Bede

Advert

Just watched it on live streaming and I can say I saw better performances on Sneyd Colliery pitch than Stoke's.....they were awful and as for Pulis and his management of the side, it is laughable! Hope they dunner sack him yet........Trevor Francis was summing up and he kept saying how dire Stoke were and how they are in desperate trouble but there's nothing there.....that Shotton wouldn't get in Vale's team, Adam comes on with 10 minutes to go and sets up a goal, Owen and Crouch on the bench never took their nice warm jackets off. I had 3 quid on them at 7's at the beginning of the season to go down......never thought at Xmas I'd be see a little back on it! Oh dear.....poor old Lardies!

Please note, the Monthly Goal of the month competition at Stoke has been cancelled. Only one contender.

TP has had more of a chance than other Prem managers, still you can fool some people some of the time, you can obviously fool the Lardies.QUOTE=ginginator;1907428]Sounds as bad as game just watched, anyway for fans I no friends they have to change. They are so poor

First time av posted about stoke .. Mar misses is a stoke fan and so are her sons plus I work nights with all ov them been stoke fans and I am enjoying this,the amount of stick av had over the years as been hard to take so YES am loving it,

I'm sure you can get therapy for the hard life you've had Grebo.;)

Fair play to Villa - set up to hit us on the break and fully deserved the win. Funnily enough as bad as Stoke were there was only one winner until the wonderstrike, it was as good a goal as you'll see all season.

We looked doomed on current form, but a lot of football to be played so whilst there's life there's hope.....:yes:

Yes, no hope....

TP....I thought they outplayed you fost half and could have gone in 2 up....then they missed that early chance second half and I thought you'd get a point. I agree once you equalised there was only looking like one winner......but that was a 10 minute spell at home in a must win game! The wonder goal was brilliant but Stoke had no go, no confidence....no one wanted the ball and his substitutions were perplexing, I know Ethers and Wilson were injured but I wonder if he would have made those changes anyway? I really think you are struggling after being safe by Xmas. The players don't look like they have any confidence in Pulis or his systems....it's going to be a knicker gripping end of the season for you!

Archived