onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

After the Lord Mayor's Show....

Valiant62

I think all of us would take a scrappy 1-0 win right now. I think Aldershot will play with 10 men behind the ball and try to keep us out for as long as they can before maybe trying to pinch the game at the end. I think that despite there position they would see a point against us as a very decent one. If we come flying out of the blocks and score early then there game play alters drastically.

Hughes is on fire and Pope is scoring goals again. They're going to have to defend brilliantly both individually and as a team to keep us out for 90 minutes, that's for sure.

Advert

Have Aldershot got a bus?? Seriously, don't matter who we have as a squad Tuesday we are now well capable of beating anyone. Vale have their mo-jo back. Everyone and his dog should get along to Vale Park and show that the massive crowd was not a fluke. Surely the floaters had a brilliant time and can give us more of their time to push us over the finishing line. Come on , you don't need £9 admission each game to show your colours are firmly fixed with the best team in the Potteries. We only have the 2 games at home left so dig deep in your pockets and help us celebrate a fantastic season's end.

Have Aldershot got a bus?? Seriously, don't matter who we have as a squad Tuesday we are now well capable of beating anyone. Vale have their mo-jo back. Everyone and his dog should get along to Vale Park and show that the massive crowd was not a fluke. Surely the floaters had a brilliant time and can give us more of their time to push us over the finishing line. Come on , you don't need £9 admission each game to show your colours are firmly fixed with the best team in the Potteries. We only have the 2 games at home left so dig deep in your pockets and help us celebrate a fantastic season's end.
Brilliant post, agree 100% turn out and show your colours whatever the cost

V62. Rubbish OP with respect.

If a team of professional players and backroom staff conner build off that then we deserve what we get.

If I were you I would have a serious look in the mirror.

Crackin AVATAR mind. :yes:

V62. Rubbish OP with respect.

If a team of professional players and backroom staff conner build off that then we deserve what we get.

If I were you I would have a serious look in the mirror.

Crackin AVATAR mind. :yes:

Can't keep looking in mirrors, costs me a fortune and the shards are a devil to clean up when they crack.

Up to a point, I kinda know it's a rubbish opening post but just want to get a bit of reaction and encourage people to keep roaring 'em on. I think the crowd need to be noisy and patient and the team need to avoid any hint of complacency or dropping the intensity even a notch. Today's results do actually give us a bit more incentive because we could end up being promoted on Tuesday barring someone overturning a massive goal difference advantage.

Why, what's happened between Pope and Holdsworth?

Holdsworth was sacked last month Bede, Andy Scott is now their manager who was at Rotherham with Tom.

Going back to the original topic though I know what the V62 is on about...football is strange and has a habit of kicking you in the face!

You only have to look at yesterday's results to realise what pressure does to teams. We finally put to bed Vales recent poor performances in front of a big crowds so we need to overcome the 'after The Lord Mayors show' syndrome on Tuesday.

Aldershot are not bottom of the league for nothing but I do remember Barnet. I hope JMW & Hughes are fit for Tuesday taking them off early might have helped.

Holdsworth was sacked last month Bede, Andy Scott is now their manager who was at Rotherham with Tom.

Going back to the original topic though I know what the V62 is on about...football is strange and has a habit of kicking you in the face!

Apparently he had a bust-up with Popey after he stated Tom was very fortunate to be a pro with his attitude and ability.

Apparently he had a bust-up with Popey after he stated Tom was very fortunate to be a pro with his attitude and ability.

I'd like to put this one to bed straight away... I have NEVER had a bust up with Tom Pope, in actual fact I happen to be a Roman Catholic, so there!

Archived