onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We gave you the 12th man now what

Advert

Arthur, I was agreeing with your post. I too can't stand the booers, but at least they're there. The one's on here who don't go but whinge and spread doom and gloom are the ones I can't stand.

Top marks driving from Woking! I hope we get the promotion you deserve.

Keep the Faith.

I misread the post, thought you were kicking off! Sorry!

I agree if people turn up and pay their money, I agree they have the right to show their frustrations at the end of the game. But to boo a player before he even gets on the pitch is a joke!

All them that give it billy big bananas in the bottom paddock are a joke. Hardly any singing, just boo our players!

Even more disgraceful the keyboard warriors on here who won't have gone. You know who you are!

Who are they then? After the previous game , being very very angry, I said i wasnt going last night, but still did. Not quite as angry this time but it wasnt a good game was it .

(I actually wont be there on Saturday through having to travel early for a gig so the choice wont arise).

The atmosphere was poor although admittedly the game did nothing to lift the crowds spirits.

I saw a group of players giving 100% last night, their confidence is clearly low and things that were coming off earlier on in the season aren't any more, it's the nature of football. For the committment alone they deserve the support of the fans. When I'm at Vale Park I always notice that the fans are as whiney (and as fat :yes:) as their neighbours.

A scrappy, lucky win on Saturday and things will look a lot rosier, points in the bag are what count at the business end of the season and I'd rather be up there trying to be caught than hoping the team above slips up.

Now is the time for cool heads on and off the pitch. If your fit and able to get up to Vale Park on Saturday and roar them to victory. I'll be there in the Paddock (although I most definitely won't be roaring :D), it's the biggest game of the season for Vale and 3 points are all that matters.........

good post

seems like the area of stoke on trents football fans just love to moan

3 points saturday and we are still in a very strong position with only 9 games left

Utd game was really good and come half 9 I didnt feel like ive wasted my night unlike the tuesday before.

What the hell is the point of your stupid smug post. Why not just shut up and delete yourself from here? We might not all agree about the way things are going but at least we argue our views. Your comments bring absolutely nothing to this or any other thread.

We were 15 points clear of 4th a few weeks ago and look what's happened.

I keep asking this, when were we 15 points clear of 4th?! Not disagreeing with you I just honestly can't ever remember us being that far ahead of 4th.

I think we were about 12-13 points ahead of 4th spot prior to the Barnet away game a month or so ago.:unsure:

we were 12 points clear of 4th place a few games ago!

6 games ago. League table from 05/02/13 is HERE

6 games ago. League table from 05/02/13 is HERE

I dont think anyone could have predicted it too be so close so soon :( Were going have to fight until the end of the season, with the right team selection I still feel we have one of the strongest sides in the league. We need certain players to turn up though, some should be playing for next season. Oh well weve got ourselves into a bit of trouble, now need Adams to get them going again and start attacking sides again. Southend is possibly the worst team to face when your struggling.

Archived