onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We gave you the 12th man now what

Advert

I dread to think the state of some of the posters on here's lives- a bit of pressure and the panic button is pressed. Why not try and show a bit of bottle?

Wereskintandweknow we are appears to utterly clueless. "12th" man- are you joking. The worst performance of the night was the crowd.

Mickyfearns, I can only presume you're a Stoke fan, Bill Bratt or someone with an equally anti-Vale agenda. Boycott the game? I have never heard anything so pitiful in my entire life- yes Micky, I actually pity you because you clearly have nothing better to do than try and wind people up. How was the Man U game by the way?

After a horrendous 8 to 10 years of blindly stumbling from one season to another, and looking down the barrel of oblivion at the start of 2012/13, we now find ourselves 2nd with a few games to go.

Now, and as most of you will know, I have previously stated my dissatisfaction with MA and the Old Guard connection. But since August last year MA and the 'Lads have performed over and above expectations - especially during 'Administration when MA needed to keep the 'Dressing Room' together when wages were in doubt week to week.

Then along came Kieth Ryder with his short term cash support before dropping off the radar.

Now we have Mr Wildes and Mr Smurthwaite with a vision to take us forward. Will we say goodbye to L2 this season? We'll see in a few weeks time. But if you need any reminder at all as to the nature of failure to success look no further than Swansea City. Ten years ago they were just one losing game away from dropping out of the Football League. Now look where they are.

I want us to go up this season, but if we don't and the fare on offer in 2012/13 is replicated and improved on for next season and beyond then it's not inconceivable we'll be back in the 'Championship within a maximum of 5 years.

Still, after all that didn't happen during V2001, I've enjoyed this season immensely. Long may it continue :)

After a horrendous 8 to 10 years of blindly stumbling from one season to another, and looking down the barrel of oblivion at the start of 2012/13, we now find ourselves 2nd with a few games to go.

Now, and as most of you will know, I have previously stated my dissatisfaction with MA and the Old Guard connection. But since August last year MA and the 'Lads have performed over and above expectations - especially during 'Administration when MA needed to keep the 'Dressing Room' together when wages were in doubt week to week.

Then along came Kieth Ryder with his short term cash support before dropping off the radar.

Now we have Mr Wildes and Mr Smurthwaite with a vision to take us forward. Will we say goodbye to L2 this season? We'll see in a few weeks time. But if you need any reminder at all as to the nature of failure to success look no further than Swansea City. Ten years ago they were just one losing game away from dropping out of the Football League. Now look where they are.

I want us to go up this season, but if we don't and the fair on offer in 2012/13 is replicated and improved on for next season and beyond then it's not inconceivable we'll be back in the 'Championship within a maximum of 5 years.

Still, after all that didn't happen during V2001, I've enjoyed this season immensely. Long may it continue :)

Excellent post AR, fully agree with that (though I suspect I wouldn't have done if you'd posted it when I got back from the game last night) :)

I want us to go up this season, but if we don't and the fair on offer in 2012/13 is replicated and improved on for next season and beyond then it's not inconceivable we'll be back in the 'Championship within a maximum of 5 years.

Bravo! Stand up and be counted. We need optomists and fans who actually want to support their Club. Some posters here want to check back into the funny farm after their days out on release! Opinions are opinions but come on there are far too many jumpers on the bad wagon wanting to kick a Brilliant Club in their hour of need. Maybe a lot of decisions by the Manager are debatable but we as fans should give Vale 100% support. My god they need it at the moment. BUT ask yourselves, you doubters,

how many other teams would relish swapping places with Vale as it stands. Have faith, the Team will get it right. They do not go out purposely to lose or play badly. Season is not over yet, by a long mile.

I dread to think the state of some of the posters on here's lives- a bit of pressure and the panic button is pressed. Why not try and show a bit of bottle?

Wereskintandweknow we are appears to utterly clueless. "12th" man- are you joking. The worst performance of the night was the crowd.

Mickyfearns, I can only presume you're a Stoke fan, Bill Bratt or someone with an equally anti-Vale agenda. Boycott the game? I have never heard anything so pitiful in my entire life- yes Micky, I actually pity you because you clearly have nothing better to do than try and wind people up. How was the Man U game by the way?

Utd game was really good and come half 9 I didnt feel like ive wasted my night unlike the tuesday before.

We were 15 points clear of 4th a few weeks ago and look what's happened.

Gillingham were 17points ahead and you dont see them panicking.

We will win on Saturday and we WILL get auto promotion in Second place.

All the top 10 are playing each other so at least half will drop points as one team will lose or both if they draw.

I know wher I would rather be with 10 to go and that is second place in league two.

We havent suddenly become a bad team have we and we were getting a lot of luck in the first half of the season.

Dont forget last Sat a stone wall Peno and we hit the post.

I predict that if we can get an early goal on Saturday we will run away with the game 4-0 Pope two!!!

SPOT ON

Keep the faith!!!

Utd game was really good and come half 9 I didnt feel like ive wasted my night unlike the tuesday before.

So, why would you encourage people to boycott the Southend game, when you have no knowledge of last night's experience? Are you one of those that says he doesn't like something without even trying it?

I drove up from Woking to be at that game.

Arthur, I was agreeing with your post. I too can't stand the booers, but at least they're there. The one's on here who don't go but whinge and spread doom and gloom are the ones I can't stand.

Top marks driving from Woking! I hope we get the promotion you deserve.

Keep the Faith.

So, why would you encourage people to boycott the Southend game, when you have no knowledge of last night's experience? Are you one of those that says he doesn't like something without even trying it?

Never tried drink a pint of bleach because I wont like it.

Archived