onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We gave you the 12th man now what

Advert

I'm December I would of thought that there is more chance of the world actually ending than Vale blowing it. We were scoring goals at will, winning games and had the most lethal forward in the country.

Just a couple of months later we look clueless, toothless and I'm starting to wonder if Tom Pope just had a very, very lucky half of a season. As for Micky Adams, he hasn't got a clue tactically and instead of criticising the fans needs to ask himself a few questions.

Like why he is still at port vale

We were 15 points clear of 4th a few weeks ago and look what's happened.

I keep asking this, when were we 15 points clear of 4th?! Not disagreeing with you I just honestly can't ever remember us being that far ahead of 4th.

If less than 4000 home fans sitting mumbling and grumbling is a 12th man then aren't we privileged.

I don't know what the growing pessimists are looking to achieve or change by continually berating the managers decisions or the players efforts, but if it continues then you may actually help to get what you fear ..... Nothing.

If I was in the trenches I would steer clear of the typical potteries folk..

If less than 4000 home fans sitting mumbling and grumbling is a 12th man then aren't we privileged.

I don't know what the growing pessimists are looking to achieve or change by continually berating the managers decisions or the players efforts, but if it continues then you may actually help to get what you fear ..... Nothing.

If I was in the trenches I would steer clear of the typical potteries folk..

What he said!

We just got a point against the league cup finalists..A team that beat Wigan Arsenal and Villa over the last couple of months not to mention Notts county and Watford prior to that. Theyre no mugs are they ?.. If we get 3 points on saturday then 4 points will be a decent return from the 2 games and peoples bums will be a little less sqeaky.. Pope will come good again (could have had a couple tonight) with a bit more luck. WERE 2ND IN THE LEAGUE *** 4POINTS CLEAR OF THE CHASING PACK.. Get real people/ every club has a blip and you dont become a bad side overnight. Those of you asking why Adams is still at the club and calling for Popey to be dropped will soon be eating humble pie and remember its league 2 Vale youre talking about.. That is all

We gave you the 12 th man I think you will agree Micky

Pope needs time out of the team now

Dodds was the best man on the pitch but think most fans have been telling you that for the last ten games

Positives you let Morsey on but way to late

Play offs here we comeb

If we were our 12th man then it was 12 each as the ref was playing for them.

Archived