onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Now lets talk cost effective

Advert

Business and simple mathematics clap trap. Get a calculator and work out gross profit tonight v accrington game. It is acceptable to you because you think that the offers will sustain our payroll budget. Answer 10 quid will get you non league or below.

Every club does these offers every so often. This was originally in place before Christmas to allow people will a lack of funds to go! How do some Vale fans see a negative from everything its a joke! It isnt a tenner every week, it was a one off, stop moaning.

Numpty ... Take off season tix

You do the maths makes no difference the attendance v accrington included season tickets so unless a thousand chose not to turn up on Saturday and turned up tonight. Suggest not much difference if you have a season ticket you generally turn up. I gave it a 20 pound bench mark assuming season tickets would be level against sat. I bet that has already gone well over your head. Either way pal .

You have five sweets but you have six friends

I truly give up

Ten pounds in forever

Leave the calculations to the owners, we do not know the mix. Maybe we should have 3 tariffs, say 10 big games at £21, 10 at £18, 3 at £10. Thus covering extra police costs for big games, and also giving 3 incentive games. Only an example, Championship sides add £5 for big games. As before down to the owners, I am sure lots of advice will be given if sought.

You do the maths makes no difference the attendance v accrington included season tickets so unless a thousand chose not to turn up on Saturday and turned up tonight. Suggest not much difference if you have a season ticket you generally turn up. I gave it a 20 pound bench mark assuming season tickets would be level against sat. I bet that has already gone well over your head. Either way pal .

I truly give up

Ten pounds in forever

What are you talking about!!?!? It was never about the maths! This was an offer before Christmas that they decided to keep in place, it isnt a tenner every week, what is your point?!?

With all due respect to the originator of this thread, the Vale is no longer a 'community run' club (you could argue it wasn't under Mold as well, but that's another debate). It has new owners who have invested in the club in a number of ways already, and it really is up to them as to how they manage their investment. I'm sure, for example, they want some of the fans who stopped going to give it a try, and if some did tonight, for only a tenner, they may have liked what they saw and come back for more on the run in.

I suspect its all about building momentum in the club, and you've got to applaud them for their efforts, and lets hope it works.

I truly give up

Ten pounds in forever

I have a ST but only go Sats, no doubt others similar. Still cheaper than pay on the day, and I have a reserved seat.

whilst I appreciate that money is tight for many people in this area I do not believe £20 for two hours entertainment is bad price. Even better though is to watch it for just over £11 @ game with a ST.

Given the new owners are talking about incentivising the ST offers for next year anyone that attends regularly enough would find it hard not to justify getting a ST for next season. Its the future.

Archived