onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why Andrew

jeff1966

Advert

Did anyone else think JMW,would miss the peno? as everything he did,he did wrong...and should have been subbed with andrew! so his confidence must av been low by time he took it.

he was amongst others dire!!

Also great point on davies coming on,they had pretty nippy forwards ..davies would have been ideal mcdonald proved hes too slow!!..and gave away freekicks too easy... didnt both goals come from his fouls???

we do need more quality in...not bench warmers,not players lacking match fitness,like in past.we need players.who can improve the first 11. a striker.left-back,possibly a experienced center half& center mid.

over to you micky & wildes&smurf!!

For me Duffy was the disappointment today - poor distribution and both their goals came from centres to the far post (our right) that had travelled a long way. He was also way out of position when he got booked.

I haven't rated Andrew since we signed him. Can't see what he brings to the team that we haven't already got.

Hope Boom Boom isn't a serious injury.

Ben and co must think what the **** have we been replaced with.Love Mickey but can't get my head around this one :([/quote

Correct we have played the smallest team this season, of width was going to be the key and play a 6ft 2in wide player

plus diabolical defending due to lack of concentration plus a centre back with a bit of pace is required.

Come on Micky the window is open you cant be loyal forever.

For me Duffy was the disappointment today - poor distribution and both their goals came from centres to the far post (our right) that had travelled a long way. He was also way out of position when he got booked.

I haven't rated Andrew since we signed him. Can't see what he brings to the team that we haven't already got.

Hope Boom Boom isn't a serious injury.

I thought Duffy did very well considering he had 2 players attacking him at all times, as Myrie Williams wouldn't track back. Our defence looks **** poor without boom though, the sooner McDonald is gone the better

Andrew is toss, he's a similar type of player to popey but far far worse. He is also a bit daft as he wins flick ons for pope who has no pace, why doesn't he bring it down like pope tries to and bring other players into the game . Woeful signing but can see he was probably the only option available on a short term deal , hope we get Hughes in the next day or so.

Dodds was rubbish, he didn't touch the ball until the 20th minute and just tried to run around just like he did 1st half against Rotherham. Pope kept losing the ball and their defenders had him in their back pockets. Also there was no threat from the wing, I'm sick of JMW wasting good opportunities and Vincent has been crap lately.

Same s h 1 t different year.. Big gate.. Big expectations.. Big let down.. Vale simply didnt turn up today. No point trying to single any players out today because for me none of them came out with any credit today for me.. Too many hangovers (i wonder)

Archived