onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why Andrew

jeff1966

The reason why we had problems down the right side of our defence was because M-W wasn't tracking his man and was ball watching.

McDonald and Chilvers are both too slow.

We need a centre back with a bit of pace.

We concede far too many goals and the centre backs were dragged all over the place today, showing up their lack of pace.

Maybe we can get away with ONE slow defender but not two.

3 of the 4 goals we have let in over the last 2 games have come from set pieces with poor marking not lack of pace, and the other was a penalty which we all know was not a pen.

Advert

1. Andrew was poor. Yes he played out of position but he got on the way in midfield and was He did 'OK' at Daggers but should never have started today

2. For me Vale's performance was an abject one. No commitment, lack of tactical awareness down to MA I'm afraid

3. The only players to come out of the match with any credit were Pope, Dodds, Burge, Morsy Yates.

4. MJW needs to be rested!

5. Absolute mare from Duffy, McD, Andrew

That said we are still second and it shows how bad this league is.

We need to get players in as soon as and not wait as indicated in the papers today.

What is people's fascination with dodds? He's so inconsistent it untrue and brings about 7 goals a season to the team

90% of the players in this division are inconsistent. A brilliant goal and a great assist in the last game were enough to show what he is capable of though.

How about Vincent has just recovered from a stomach virus! We all go back into work after illness and feel a little ropey, its no different with professional footballers.

Which made it all the more bizarre that he was brought on instead of Williamson?

1. Andrew was poor. Yes he played out of position but he got on the way in midfield and was He did 'OK' at Daggers but should never have started today

2. For me Vale's performance was an abject one. No commitment, lack of tactical awareness down to MA I'm afraid

3. The only players to come out of the match with any credit were Pope, Dodds, Burge, Morsy Yates.

4. MJW needs to be rested!

5. Absolute mare from Duffy, McD, Andrew

That said we are still second and it shows how bad this league is.

We need to get players in as soon as and not wait as indicated in the papers today.

We do need to get in players ASAP. If we wait, we'll be left with scraps as usual and end up with the likes of Andrew, McAllister etc.....

Clearly knew he was coming off as he played much better 5 minutes before coming off... Needs to buck his ideas up... Then again they all do after today!!! Rubbish all over the park

All down to a lack of competition. We need bodies in and quick. No excuses to wait.

Disagree the only two that came out of today with any credit! Maybe dodds too.

Agreed. I think both Morsy and Burge did ok today. I don't really rate Calvin Andrew from what I've seen of him so far. Would have liked to have seen Vincent start and Joe Davies come on instead of McDonald.

Archived