onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Criminal Investigation

Memphis

I have no problems with the fraud squad taking the relevant people to court if the police find miss doing. They broke the law and tried to feather their nests. They knew is was against the rules and still did iit. End of problem.

Dont think they will end in jail tho and will it be in this decade. God no. It will drag on for a long time.

If the liquidators decide to pursue the nil paid shares they wont let it drag on.

Advert

You can only hope. It is the last board that caused the fans the most frustration with their nil paid shares and loans without prior notice tricks.

Let the administrators and police sort things out and wait for the results I say. Hope they get their targets and make them suffer like the fans who lost everything.

It is about time we forgot about the past and tried to ensure there is a future. I don't think we need any more negative publicity after 4 4 2 magazine called us the most disfunctional club in Britain. Any new owners will find it difficult enough to get the business working again without any added negativity.

bill bratt took 250 000 out of the club in wages for doing a job( not the best job but prob the best he could do). seo cost the club how much whilst giving nothing back. he was very decent on the 1 occasion i met him and his love for the ckub and excitment for the new season at the time was obvious to see. i think he had a problem trusting potential investors because they didnt care for the club like he did and foolishly took advice from the wrong people who got close to him early on. i think he deserved.to get his share money back just for the abuse he recieved from so called fans who eventually forced him out. at which point he didnt care who took over because of death threats offal etc. does he watch anymore? probably not for fear of being.spotted and having an aborted fetus or simalar thrown at him.

bill bratt took 250 000 out of the club in wages for doing a job( not the best job but prob the best he could do). seo cost the club how much whilst giving nothing back. he was very decent on the 1 occasion i met him and his love for the ckub and excitment for the new season at the time was obvious to see. i think he had a problem trusting potential investors because they didnt care for the club like he did and foolishly took advice from the wrong people who got close to him early on. i think he deserved.to get his share money back just for the abuse he recieved from so called fans who eventually forced him out. at which point he didnt care who took over because of death threats offal etc. does he watch anymore? probably not for fear of being.spotted and having an aborted fetus or simalar thrown at him.

:doh:

How many games has Mr Bratt been to this season? How many games has he been to since he lost his seat on the Board? How regularly did he go to Vale before 2002??

I'd imagine the answers to those three questions are none, none and not very.

Even Jackson and Meigh have been seen at games this season, have they not?

Archived