onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Criminal Investigation

Memphis

bill bratt took 250 000 out of the club in wages for doing a job( not the best job but prob the best he could do).

Just out of interest, was the job ever advertised? Did anyone else ever get the chance to apply? What previous experience did he bring to the role? In view of Mr Bratt's stated intention of bringing investment into the club, if he had been on a payment-by-results contract, would he have been worth his quarter of a million quid??

cost the club how much whilst giving nothing back.

SEO cost the club nowt. It's the responsibility of those running a business to make it attractive to its customers.

he was very decent on the 1 occasion i met him and his love for the ckub and excitment for the new season at the time was obvious to see.

Mr Bratt was always charming ...... until you said/did something with which he didn't agree. Then the worm turned.

i think he had a problem trusting potential investors because they didnt care for the club like he did and foolishly took advice from the wrong people who got close to him early on.

So are you saying he was not suited to the role for which he was getting paid a considerable sum of money?

i think he deserved.to get his share money back just for the abuse he recieved from so called fans who eventually forced him out.

The fans did not force Mr Bratt out, Messrs Lloyd, Deakin and Miller did that.

at which point he didnt care who took over because of death threats offal etc. does he watch anymore? probably not for fear of being.spotted and having an aborted fetus or simalar thrown at him.

I have read some absolute rubbish on this forum over the years but that last bit is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Advert

I agree with cplowe on page 2 to a point, as much as Tim and others are right Bratt was a lying, manipulative waste of space that and being totally useless at your job isn't a crime. The same goes for Lloyd, lets be honest he wouldn't know his **** from his elbow and was a convienient yes man for which ignorance was bliss! Oliver is a nasty piece of work but again I'm not sure he was involved enough(perhaps until the 11 hour) to have really got up to anything majorly wrong.

As has been hinted at the key lies with Lodey, he'll know a lot more than he ever lets on and perhaps the shenanigans at the EGM if anything has been done that's illegal. Possibly Miller and Deakin too, but as I've said before I don't really blame them, they were a couple of wideboys who could have done what they did at any club. It was the fools who brought them in!

Wonder if he'll turn up on Saturday? I think Mike the sculptor will be there so we could measure him up..

mr port vale ? of course he will be there, loves the vale does bill...............

funny though, he must have changed appearance a lot over the years as you and i never saw him at an away game prior to 2003 did we ?

Just out of interest, was the job ever advertised? Did anyone else ever get the chance to apply? What previous experience did he bring to the role? In view of Mr Bratt's stated intention of bringing investment into the club, if he had been on a payment-by-results contract, would he have been worth his quarter of a million quid??

SEO cost the club nowt. It's the responsibility of those running a business to make it attractive to its customers.

Mr Bratt was always charming ...... until you said/did something with which he didn't agree. Then the worm turned.

So are you saying he was not suited to the role for which he was getting paid a considerable sum of money?

The fans did not force Mr Bratt out, Messrs Lloyd, Deakin and Miller did that.

I have read some absolute rubbish on this forum over the years but that last bit is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Great replies Jacko to what was a very poor ill thought out original post.

mr port vale ? of course he will be there, loves the vale does bill...............

funny though, he must have changed appearance a lot over the years as you and i never saw him at an away game prior to 2003 did we ?

I never expected Bratt to be back as a fan but a bit surprised Glenn hasn't been seen at games despite the stick he's received.

I never expected Bratt to be back as a fan but a bit surprised Glenn hasn't been seen at games despite the stick he's received.

maybe in the future when the nerves are not so raw he will be back again

as for one went on, the whole fiasco still totally baffles me, especially fighting the EGM

I don't want to see any of the following scroates there on Saturday. BB, Oliver, Mudie, Jackson, Meigh, lemon head, Fat boy, Lloyd and miller. Saturday will be a day to remember for the good reasons about PVFC. I for one do not want to see any of them as it will turn my day sour and i will be extremely angry.

Funnily enough, deano, we have said the same on numerous occasions.

Funnily enough, deano, we have said the same on numerous occasions.

bizarre, most people i know or know who they are from these forums i have seen at vale for years, some times didnt know their names etc, but recognised them when i found out who they were, as for BB, never

perhaps im wrong, but i just never saw him

Archived