onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Criminal Investigation

Memphis

Advert

I believe Miller ate his own weight in pies without paying for them, though i believe he issued a promissary note for them. :yes:

Lol. I still can't believe how or more importantly why Miller fell out of the sky and landed in the Chairmans chair, the Blue Sky/Ameriturf malarky still baffles me, there's a bigger story somewhere especially regarding than Gibraltar loan! :unsure:

I would imagine it depends on what the alleged criminal acts were, when they were alleged to have taken place and who was on the board at the time.

No way Sherlock! Whatever folks say in this thread though, the one person who would have known EVERYTHING is Lodey. Must have done. I cant believe Wildes would ever consider keeping him in place more than the absolute necessary period. Employment law kicks in, so minimum redundancy. Goodbye.

MOLD. Bratt was out of it sadly, unless there's proof of wrong doing earlier. Add to this Lodey who must have known what was going on and is therefore complicit and guilty by association

I am hoping it is ALL the directors being investigated including Bratt as something wasn't right during his tenure.

As much as I hate MOLD and Bratt for how they ran the club and what they drove us fans and the club too, I'd be suprised if anything illegal has gone on tbh. They have undoubtedly done things that are very morally wrong(considering the ideals they were supposed to have and charter they went into it with in 2003) and there is some extremely questionnable business practice gone on, but whether it's against the law I'd be a bit suprised.

Just my opinion I could be wrong, I honestly hope some of them are held to account for their frankly shocking actions. Sadly the real culprit imho Bratt got out at probably the right time so it's unlikely the ratbag will get anything!

You never know though do you really,i mean when you get your feet under the table at a firm,some people get tempted to take the odd cake,screw etc(minor things),so who knows what people COULD maybe get away with at a football club.

Whatever folks say in this thread though, the one person who would have known EVERYTHING is Lodey. Must have done. I cant believe Wildes would ever consider keeping him in place more than the absolute necessary period. Employment law kicks in, so minimum redundancy. Goodbye.

First of all, it would have been Lodey's responsibility as company secretary to record everything accurately.

I have to defend BB. Yes the club went belly up, but he thought and we all thought that he had the best team to take.over the club. (was there any other choice).Bill was simply a fan who put a

Ot of effort and his savings into the club to try and keep us afloat. don't give me anything about taking a wage because we all would have done the same. The two that need to be dealt with are miller and deakin, tHry took from the club and need to be hale responsible. What's all the crap about lovey. Again he a vale man, whos tried to keep the club going.

We need to forget the past so all of you grow a pair as you sound like a bunch of gossips

I have to defend BB. Yes the club went belly up, but he thought and we all thought that he had the best team to take.over the club. (was there any other choice).Bill was simply a fan who put a

Ot of effort and his savings into the club to try and keep us afloat. don't give me anything about taking a wage because we all would have done the same. The two that need to be dealt with are miller and deakin, tHry took from the club and need to be hale responsible. What's all the crap about lovey. Again he a vale man, whos tried to keep the club going.

We need to forget the past so all of you grow a pair as you sound like a bunch of gossips

And he re mortgaged his house.

You obviously don't appreciate or understand the loathing that is felt for Bratt do you. Perhaps it is to do with admiring him for years and realising that you have been conned and made to look a fool.

I SO hope that the chickens are coming home to roost for Bratt and MOLD!!!

Archived