onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale 0 - Gillingham 2 Post Match Comments

deantaberner

Advert

Typical vale moaner? Grow up you idiot!! typical OVF **** who spent years telling us all how good v2001 were.

seriously?we lose one game against the league leaders, and even after scoring 21 in seven you are moaning already?what, did you think we were going to go unbeaten for the rest of the season?get real.

the real test for vale is the next game, how they pick themselves up after defeat.that will give us a better idea of how good the team is.

Credit to Martin Allen with the signing and guts to play the guy Findley who caused all the problems in the 1st half, Allen had obviously done his homework on Vale. From Valiant player, Gills did committ and were allowed to get away with many fouls which killed the game from a Vale perspective in the 2nd half. Not the end of the world.

It's how we've lost that's the thing, they are a better side than us but we didn't get the basics right and experienced players especially Duffy had a shocker

Again, these are League 2 players we're talking about: we can't expect them to be world beaters.

I'll forgive Duffy for today, cos what i've seen of him so far, hes been excellent, a notch or two above what i've been used to over the last five or six years. I feel more confident with his name on the team sheet than Adam Yates.

Vale slow to start today.Seemed to be missing the attitude of late.Gillingham stopped Vales game plan/tactics by stopping the wingers playing.The ref was shocking totally shocking.I hope that Bobby balls up can now see that there is urgency to add to the squad.

It's a shame because they were pretty poor but nicked two good goals and then shut up shop. Can't help feeling if we'd got at them from the off we would have won. Its good to know that the top of the league team aren't a million miles better than us. They loved the time wasting/ feigning injury which really helped to slow the game down and did a job on us. We just never got going.

Vale slow to start today.Seemed to be missing the attitude of late.Gillingham stopped Vales game plan/tactics by stopping the wingers playing.The ref was shocking totally shocking.I hope that Bobby balls up can now see that there is urgency to add to the squad.

Watch out melv someone wearing their pink specs might classify you a typical vale moaner

What a joke. 1000s of fans gagging for a beer and the caterers have ran out.

There's £6.20 still in my pocket that I was willing to spend.

Sort it out please.

What did you think of the game?

There is more important issues than lack of ale at the ground.

we lost to a team whov done their homework and we played well below the standard we have set so far this season. 2-0 down, 3 men on JMW and two on Vincent, well done Martin Allen, well done Gillingham, but we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and go to Bradford, pressure off and get back to winning ways. We'll play badly over the next 38 matches and we will without doubt lose games of football, but keep the faith and who knows come the end of April.

Archived