onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale vs Tranmere

ValeMadrid87

I think we should be playing Dodds up front. Adams has always said he is the best finisher and Dodds himself said he would like to play up top. Williamson does not look like a natural goalscorer. JMW and Vincent on both wings. Pope and Dodds up top with Williamson an option to come on. Can always swap Vincent and Dodds as both can play up top and on the wing! Just my thinking, i'm sure MA has already thought about all these possibilities though

Advert

I think we should be playing Dodds up front. Adams has always said he is the best finisher and Dodds himself said he would like to play up top. Williamson does not look like a natural goalscorer. JMW and Vincent on both wings. Pope and Dodds up top with Williamson an option to come on. Can always swap Vincent and Dodds as both can play up top and on the wing! Just my thinking, i'm sure MA has already thought about all these possibilities though

Dodds missed a sitter, clean through after a great ball and one on one with their keeper and he put it over the bar.

Guessing the starting 11 is inked in for Tuesday and Davis will play not McDonald if Owen is unfit. Morsy is the big surprise to me as he looks like he's going to get first shot in the holding role. Looks more pace and movement than last year - although Shuker and Morsy together just need Ken Dodd to complete the Diddy Men.

Some positives..

nice to have a good keeper

Duffy better suited to centre-half, so says an Exeter-supporting mate of mine - Duffy and McCombe?

Loft superb

Shuker - top man in my book

Myrie-Williams looked good for half

Burge looking promising

Time for Popey to shine now. He has his critics but let's see what he can do.

I thought we looked good today. Especially in the 1st half.

Burge, Shuker, Duffy, JMW and Williamson were all very good.

We look lethal going forward but we need another striker.

Agree with all of that especially the need for a Striker who can finish - JMW needs to be coached on the simple things done properly like passing and crossing - he seems good at the complicated stuff , turning dribblin etc.

Archived