onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Bid Suprise Suprise!!!

Advert

Having just read both those articles I can honetly say that I've never felt a low being a Vale fan as I am at this moment. I don't recall the playoff defeat hurting this much, I'm so ****ing angry.

I hate to say this Bill but you're a lying ******* and an idiot, you show the shareholders, supporters or even your former directors no respect, who the **** do you think you are? Get out of our club before it's too late.

"We're worried Mo will take over and try and get promoted"

Yes, heaven forbid Mo should get us promoted and turn PVFC into a profitable business, that's clearly a bad thing in Bratt's eyes. A hand-to-mouth existence and celebrating avoiding Blue Square football or bankruptcy is clearly preferable. :shutup:

some parts are comedy genius, bratt mentions how football has changed over the last 10 years, he mentions the bosman ruling and its financial affect

now bill, can i just point out bosman ruling was 1995, 16 bliddy years ago and way before you custodians squatted on the board

Yes, heaven forbid Mo should get us promoted and turn PVFC into a profitable business, that's clearly a bad thing in Bratt's eyes. A hand-to-mouth existence and celebrating avoiding Blue Square football or bankruptcy is clearly preferable. :shutup:

Let's hear it for Bill Bratt and little Port Vale.===

August 2010:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Port-Vale-Bratt-confirms-new-investment-talks/article-2533025-detail/article.html

BILL Bratt has revealed Port Vale's board are in talks with another prospective investor, just days before they decide on Mike Newton's latest offer, writes Steve Shaw.

The chairman refused to identify the consortium proposing to invest in the club or any of their proposals. But The Sentinel understands the group will at least match Newton's £500,000 investment bid

April 2011:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/sport/Port-Vale-New-bid-buy-Vale/article-3429737-detail/article.html

PORT Vale are in advanced talks with an English-based consortium who want to take control of the club, chairman Bill Bratt has revealed.

He refused to identify the group – one of two the club are talking to – but insists they would be willing to match Mo Chaudry's bid.

The British consortium article is laughable...same old lying drivel. Hiding behind confidentiality so he cant be questioned further. I cant stand reading or contemplating anymore of what this man says, he sounds stupid and the excuses are getting repetitive and all based on 'what if', we 'hope', 'lets wait and see'.

The way they talk about Mo is a joke. I really do not believe that Mo wants to asset strip the club one bit, its going to take that leap of faith or we will NEVER have a suitable investor according to Bill.

At the end of the day he can spout all this nonsense but the board will be put into question by the shareholders at the GM, and hopefully further. We have to remove them ASAP, they are a disgrace to OUR football club.

Steve Shaw is a football journalist who writes stories about football matches.

He's not an investigative journalist by any means and it's certainly more than his job's worth to rock the boat or dig up any dirt.

I have read the article and we are not in debt???We owe millions but that is an asset ???We pay our bills on time???Never heard so much bull**** in my life.I agree with some of the other comments Billy Liar is deffo up to no good and our club is suffering because of his anti Mo feelings...Get out Bratt you P..tt and lets get on with making the Vale profitable and successful

I have read the article and we are not in debt???We owe millions but that is an asset ???We pay our bills on time???Never heard so much bull**** in my life.I agree with some of the other comments Billy Liar is deffo up to no good and our club is suffering because of his anti Mo feelings...Get out Bratt you P..tt and lets get on with making the Vale profitable and successful

We have got 13k in the bank though.===

I think Bills gone insane.

The bank balance is 13k in credit, Bill thats not even one months wages you idiot and just because you have money in the bank doesnt make you solvent, how the fudge are you going to repay the council with 13k? ******* idiot.

We didnt discuss Mo's bid because we are running the club, funny that Bill, most people when they have a 1.2m pound offer on the table, forget the running of the club for a few hours out of a 50 hour week and discuss the massive issue at hand!!!! How is that running a club? Ignoring the biggest investment this club has seen in its history? Get out of our club you moron.

They are concerned he will get us promoted and make a profit????? Hes lost the plot completely. Whats the alternative, no promotion and make a loss? Clueless. 50k a year for this genius way of thinking.

Well.. this is just absolute garbage I'm reading from Bill Bratt.

Best financial position since 2003? Yeah, right.

13 grand in the bank? Woo-hoo! We'll be making a transfer bid for Ronaldo next!

The 24.9% rule being part of the original V2001 principles. Is this right? I thought that was introduced later, after the Paladini bid.

No bid from Mo on the table? Bill.. for God's sake..

Dangerous for someone to own a controlling stake in the club? How many clubs are owned by individuals with a controlling stake?

If Vale could afford to pay the council off, why did they take the 2 year break in payments? Again, Bill is twisting what Mo is saying. Mo is right. They couldn't afford the payments. No other reason to ask the council for a break.

Again Bill does not understand that the value of the land is the land only. I wonder what any prospective property company would do with the 20 enterprise units....

When V2001 came into power they had a five year plan for Championship level football. So Bill, where would you have got the 9 to 39 million from?

Asking for Mo's 5 year plan is crazy. No-one in their right mind would give away their detailed plans to anyone before taking control. The summary is sufficient for the board and they know it.

"new investors would also have to buy into the supporter-orientated and community-orientated principles on which the club is run." - in other words, we'll take your money and we'll remain in power.

"the poll WAS going to", "we've had to revise it" - how long does it take to make such a revision? "document out in the near future" - vague, Bill.

"I'll be happy to step down as chairman" - please do so. NOW.

I will invent a new word for this. This is not only bull***t, this is "Bill***t".

Archived