onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Bid Suprise Suprise!!!

So you claim to have commisioned a independant valuation of VP which values the ground at 5.1 M when chaudrys valuation has it at 3.4m Can you explain the discrepancy?

The club commisioned a full valuation in Feb 2011. which took into account all factors. (sorry stopped typing this one as he actually does not answer the question!)

Advert

No thats just the back page.

His 2 PAGE INTERVIEW head lines "MO CHAUDRY IS NOT A FAN, SO WHAT IS HIS INTEREST IN VALE"

I will type as much as I can from the interview in my next post, please bear with me and sorry if I spell anything wrong!!

Steve Shaw did the interview......

You are taking the **** with that headline?

We could say 'Bratt has no experience of owning a multi-million pound company so why does he think he can run a football club'

This one will **** alot of people off !!

Do you think the majority of fans back your stance? Have you lost the moral high ground?

BB : We want the best for the club The Black and Gold Until it's sold fans have the right to have their say UNLESS THIS INVOLVES CRIMINAL ACTION. We understand there concerns but we beleive that much of the information that Mo Chaudry is giving out is inaccurate!!

Never read a bigger pile of lies in my life. The club haven't approached Mike Newton.

It's clear from reading it that Bill wants someone who is happy to invest 24.9% and allow the board to stay in power. It proves it's all about their ego and anything else is a lie.

Does he really believe we're all stupid?

There are a few idiots who don't have a brain and are that stupid. Look at Banbell and his mates. They haven't got *** ***** ***** to rub together. "Bill Bratt is ace wibble Mo is evil wibble!"

I am, well done Bill, that's better news, that Mo wants to build houses on vale and close us down. Feel much better now, 500K that'll cover our losses and give us a bit extra to almost cope with the decrease in ST sales and then we'll have a new inspriational leader to guide the club into profi......oh hang on a second.

He's playing the numbers game, he isn't talking to fans who are proactive and search for the facts on ovf etc. He's talking to the apathetic bunch who only read the sentinel or listen to the drivel on rs. I spoke to a couple in Tunstall yesterday, old friends that are die hard vale fans, shareholders too. They agreed with all my points about;

The current board not not having anymore money to invest

Bill Bratt taking out far more than he put in

The mudie debacle

Their lack of professionalism with Mo and previous interested parties

The list was endless as we all know.......

But......

At the end of it they said 'well I don't know what to think?' I felt like banging my head against the wall!!!! These are lovely people but they are scared of change, scared of vale being anything more than a tin pot fourth division side. This board have knocked the dreams and aspirations out of the common vale fan. In business and vale is a business, you need a leader. We will never get anywhere with a committee of parasites and since v2001 have been in power that's been true. Vale is being run like a working mens club.

Come next season, if they are still here I won't be and I feel sick to the heart about it ;(

Unfortunately some people are. However the EGM doesnt have to be rushed , it will take several weeks and we will hear nothing about this new fantasy. The idiot has shot his final bolt too early.===

Starve the *******s out

Archived