onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Bid Suprise Suprise!!!

When do you intent to conduct a shareholders poll and what proposal or questions will be put to the shareholders?

BB; The poll was going to be based on whether to accept Mo's bid offer. But because that bid has been withdrawn we weren't allowed to refer to it in the poll document, so we have had to revise it.

A bit more bull**** then

The document will go out in the near future and it will ask about the 24.9% rule

Advert

Am I surprised at this, no not at all. It was only a matter of time before the board rolled this one out. Unfortunately you can only 'cry wolf' so many times and then people stop believing what you say.

Let me say this loud and clear to the board:

THERE WILL BE A GENERAL MEETING OF PORT VALE (VALIANT 2001) FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED.

The shareholders and fans will not be deflected from this. North London Valiants already have a mandate from the shareholders to call one.

I encourage you again to send the shareholder requistion form back. With every letter that is returned our collective voice grows louder. Phone your brother, sister, friend, ask you your work colleague 'have you returned your letter to NLV?'

Next Friday the shareholder mandate will be delivered to Vale Park. The voice of the shareholders and fans will be heard. The board will be called to account.

Ho concerned are you about the SEO campaign? Could this lead to the club going into administration -

(Notice the difference in his answer from the radio last friday..... )

BB: This campaign will not put the club into administration. We're ion negotiation with potential investorsand hopefully that will come good. I think the mahority of supporters will buy ST's especially when they are on sale at the early bird price.

If we lost 300,000 in ST money"I'll be perfectly honest, it would cause us difficulties.

But we would try to get over it because we are vale supporters and were here to support the club.

I always think you should put the club first- Its got nothing to do with the boardor anything else.

He also says the ground is worth £5.1m due to the improvements to it (which don't matter when the original valuation was about knocking that down and building houses on it!) and the debt is only £2.1m which apparently is simple adding up!!! Looks like Bill can't do 2+2! The best one, the clubs in the best shape financially since they took over!

Sentinel Reporting a British consortium are in advanced talks with the board.

Just the first question alone sees that lying piece of scum fall. If the British Consortium are for real and obviously they are not, they are not Vale fans so would do they be interested in Vale?

No thats just the back page.

His 2 PAGE INTERVIEW head lines "MO CHAUDRY IS NOT A FAN, SO WHAT IS HIS INTEREST IN VALE"

I will type as much as I can from the interview in my next post, please bear with me and sorry if I spell anything wrong!!

Steve Shaw did the interview......

Bratty is meant to be a fan, and look at what he is doing to us! Looks like they will accept any investment as long as him and the other *****s can stay on the board!

Archived