onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Bid Suprise Suprise!!!

so mr bratt says in the sentinel that theres a new bidder for the vale.yeah we believe you all right.as bout as much as we believed the last onethers more chance of a ufo landing in the middle of burslem town centre & thats sayin alot.so is this mystery bidder a vale fan then because mr bratt says mo aint a vale fan so he dont care bout the vale.the whole thing smacks of desperation.bratt & his little muckers just dont want mo to take over the club.they want to hang on to what little power &shares they have in vale.they aint got much invested in it have they.£500 worth of shares what 1 of them has got.come on thats not good is it!========================

Advert

I remember that.It was Earl Barrett.When i mentioned it to BB on the phone he said that he had never said as such (surprise surprise).I later sent e mail links from Radio Stoke,Sentinel.BBC web site.Nothing else was heard from him.When i spoke to Bill Lodey earlier this year he told me he knew nothing about it.

The only Earl Barret ive heard of is the one that used to be a footballer:D:D:D

Dear All,

Well - as predicted.

So, no doubt the new bid detail will be presented to the shareholders and the new bidder subjected to the same public scrutiny as our bid (fans presentation evening etc) in good time for the EGM to be listed shortly at the behest of NLV, representing the shareholders?

I shall write a book one day about this bid process - however I am struggling to understand whether is should be fact or fiction :rolleyes:

Kind regards

Do we all get a commision on the book sales:D:D:D:D

now i know your having a laugh, even bb wouldnt say that would he?

oh hang on a min.

Ambition is the key to this.

In this case you need to have a lack of ambition to be a board member,have little money,no vision for the future.

what this tin pot board dont seem to realise is that the bid offered by mo chaudry is possibly the best chance the vale will ever get to make something of themselves! beacuse no right minded self made millionaire is going to invest money in a club thats at a loss year on year, that are in the bottom tier of english football and just hand the mony over to a board that have little experience of running a football club!

and everything that ever gets published from the boardroom completely pishes me off to the point where i want to go round to vale park and rip bill bratts head clean off! hopefully, someone has records of everything BB, or PJ has ever said in public and just show them the lies, sinister and utter garbage that they have spouted over the last few years.

im sure im not the only person out there that 100% appreciates what the board did in the beginning, because wthout their help there wouldnt be a vale to argue over, but there comes a time when you have to let go, even if it means handing it over to 1 guy to run in his own way.

i actually jokingly said to a mate at work...i bet the board come out with a story about a new investor just before the whole egm!

if the board are hoping robbie williams will come riding in on his white horse waving his £80 million in the air then i really fear for the clubs survival. because to be honest, i dont fancy waiting for something that just wont happen while watching vale play stafford rangers in a relegation 6 pointer in the blue sq!

Archived