onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Bid Suprise Suprise!!!

His 2 PAGE INTERVIEW head lines "MO CHAUDRY IS NOT A FAN, SO WHAT IS HIS INTEREST IN VALE"

QUOTE]

Director in waiting Mark Sims is and he is bar far more of a Port Vale fan than Bill Lying **** Bratt can ever be.

In fact Mark Sims put 6 times the money in that ******** Bratt's done and hasnt taken a penny out in return.

Advert

I noticed that as well, is there a subtle suggestion that Mo isn't British enough for them?

No, I don't believe there was anything sinister intended in that Santa. After all a 'British Consortium doesn't necessarily mean those in control are born British. There are plenty of 'Consotiums 'Downunder, but for some the leadership and money invested are very much controlled by other than Australian born men and women :yes:

BB : "Chaudry may be proposing investment, but when he has control he could do anything he likes. Absolute power in one man's hands is not healthy"

Roman Abramovich,Peter Coates,Peter Jackson,BillBratt,.Can anyone name the odd men out?======

Bill Bratt talking to John Acres about the Mike Newton investment bid, Radio Stoke August 17th 2010:

Does anyone believe this latest one?

I remember that.It was Earl Barrett.When i mentioned it to BB on the phone he said that he had never said as such (surprise surprise).I later sent e mail links from Radio Stoke,Sentinel.BBC web site.Nothing else was heard from him.When i spoke to Bill Lodey earlier this year he told me he knew nothing about it.

Guest TommyMac
No thats just the back page.

His 2 PAGE INTERVIEW head lines "MO CHAUDRY IS NOT A FAN, SO WHAT IS HIS INTEREST IN VALE"

I will type as much as I can from the interview in my next post, please bear with me and sorry if I spell anything wrong!!

Steve Shaw did the interview......

So this new British consortium ARE Vale fans eh? Or is that requirement only necessary when it suits Bratt's agenda?

Earl Barrett anyone?

I remember that.It was Earl Barrett.When i mentioned it to BB on the phone he said that he had never said as such (surprise surprise).I later sent e mail links from Radio Stoke,Sentinel.BBC web site.Nothing else was heard from him.When i spoke to Bill Lodey earlier this year he told me he knew nothing about it.

And Earl Barrett has been a Vale ST holder for 20 years.===

What a complete load of ******** this is I have stopped reading it as its making me physically sick!!!! The man is deluded and in need of taking to the funny farm.

One Question was that it was,nt the Boards fault for appointing Jim Gannon but Jim Gannons fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaarrrrrgghhhhh any body got any spare offal!!

Archived