onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shunters going to Wembley.

8 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Well done Crewe .

They hardly spent any money and have had injuries galore .

Still Crawley/Mk Don's get past .

I've being looking at twitter and seems some of our fans after first game were delighted they lost I find that  odd as they ain't really our rivals just a team we take loads too and it's close other than that I don't care too much for them .

So for them too turn it round well that's very good. 

I'd take that lad who scored there first goal over any of our defensive players. 

He is a miles better player .

Fair play though on reaching Wembley .

Not a place lose at so all to do.

You don't understand why we would want Crawley to beat Crewe if you are not a regular away traveller.  

• Like 3

Advert

18 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Swindon had 28 shots, we had 30 in those two games.  And in the second leg when Swindon were chasing the came for almost the full 90 minutes, they had one shot on target.  So no, we weren't fortunate against Swindon - unless you say it was fortunate to be playing against a team that couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Have you forgot they missed an absolute sitter to go 3-0 up should have had a stone wall penalty with bennings hand ball but hey if you think we’re better than crewe fair enough no point arguing with you next season we should be top 3 ha ha ha 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@robf Could a moderator please explain why my comment on here, not contravening any of the forums rules,  has been deleted but a post where someone calls someone "a faggot" remains despite me reporting it twice, initially over 24 hours ago? 

Edited by mr.hobblesworth
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Have you forgot they missed an absolute sitter to go 3-0 up should have had a stone wall penalty with bennings hand ball but hey if you think we’re better than crewe fair enough no point arguing with you next season we should be top 3 ha ha ha 

Where did I say we were better than Crewe and should be top three?  I said that having been to Crewe on Monday I wasn’t particularly impressed with either team though Donny were the better of them. I thought last night they were both poor and the quality is the game was worse than the National League play off final. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

@robf Could a moderator please explain why my comment on here, not contravening any of the forums rules,  has been deleted but a post where someone calls someone "a faggot" remains despite me reporting it twice, initially over 24 hours ago? 

Wow 

Reporting me twice 🙈

I’ve changed it now 

He deserves it for sticking up and cleaning bratts frost off his car while constantly knocking out genuine owners 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Wow 

Reporting me twice 🙈

I’ve changed it now 

He deserves it for sticking up and cleaning bratts frost off his car while constantly knocking out genuine owners 

He deserves homophobic abuse for doing something you disagree with? Ok. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Where did I say we were better than Crewe and should be top three?  I said that having been to Crewe on Monday I wasn’t particularly impressed with either team though Donny were the better of them. I thought last night they were both poor and the quality is the game was worse than the National League play off final. 

Have to agree, I thought the quality was dire.  The difference in the overall standard between the league 2 and league 1 playoffs has been colossal.

We’ve seen some really great football these last couple of years, admittedly most of it produced by our opponents, but sadly it’ll be time to dig the old neck brace out of the cupboard again come the new season.

37 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Wow 

Reporting me twice 🙈

I’ve changed it now 

As I'm not what you said I was an apology would be appreciated... We are all Vale aren't we? 

2 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Hey moderator, it’s snowing again. 

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

You don't understand why we would want Crawley to beat Crewe if you are not a regular away traveller.  

I didn't say that I said I don't know what the fuss is about our so called rivalry with them 

On twitter Stoke fans have banter with us which is fine as there our rivals ,Crewe well Crewes Crewe Born in Crewe live in Crewe Die in Crewe ,crack on I say .

Personally I'd like have a look at Crawleys ground if ,Crewe go up be a train to mesen like Peterborough beat 2 carriages full for Crewe away although it was fun when your 16 stone 3 like me I think you conna cram too many of us in lol.

We will see the both earnt the right have a chance go up .

What we earnt the chance go on holiday and have a nice break from football ,(Vale players think they being having a break since xmas).

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I hate Crewe away so I couldn’t care less who goes up out of the two. Crawley is a dump but we do well there, can’t stand the games against Crewe. 

• Like 1