onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets issues

Posted (edited)

Just seen the season ticket pricing. Does the owner really want to attract new supporters? 

Three stages of purchase. Early bird, general sale and late general in August. 

The prices in August at 400 quid plus! 

You can't afford an St in May, can't afford in June or Juky

Pay more in August or  pay more on the day. 

Come on Carol, make the club inclusive to people in the area who can't just pull Three hundred and fifty quid out the sofa. This is a poor area. 

It doesn't matter how much money a fan has... Why penalise people if they cannot afford. This is what gets me about Carol Shanahan... Greed. 

Edited by Killersrevenge44
  • Like 2
  • Confused 12

Advert

Just seen the season ticket pricing. Does the owner really want to attract new supporters? 

Come on Carol, make the club inclusive to people in the area who can't just pull Three hundred and fifty quid out the sofa. This is a poor area. 
It doesn't matter how much money a fan has... Why penalise people if they cannot afford. This is what gets me about Carol Shanahan... Greed. 
Should've been one price, like Huddersfield have. I'm no businessman, though.

Ain't looked at them .

Do they offer a monthly direct debit as then they have money coming in for all 12 months. 

Be interesting see the response to them I take it early bird will end in June will it .

It's probably a bit quiet I understand them keeping same price but you know a bit of inventive pricing wouldn't have gone amiss .

At a ground like Vale there should always be one end where season tickets should be priced a lot cheaper than others. 

I'm of the train of thought that once bought there's no turning back .

After last season well you need some imagination keep folk coming and is that big a deal if say every adult in hamil can buy a second /third or fourth season ticket at half price ,the original one .

You have to get the supporters into the ground first once in money, spent  fanzone ,local community pubs etc well the Vale make whatever they don't make entrance to the ground on folk buying once around the ground be that fanzone or inside for example I was paying 2 pounds for a water that's 4 pounds if have 2 .

Ultimately folk will see what standard of player comes in at a guess .

I see none of the contracted players moved on yet .

People are not going want watch all of them again /bar a few .

• Like 2

They are not bad prices. Certainly if we were based down south they would be much more. My big concern is this Sky Sports deal may make a season ticket a hard sell when even the Sat 3pm kick offs may now be shown when Prem teams are not on. 

• Like 1

The prices frozen even though a league lower. 

I can understand providing incentive to get sales in early, but then given the financial muscle of the owner, the money is already there for players and Building the squad, which, as someone pointed out in another thread, will inevitably be mostly frees so money isn't an issue for players with STs. 

The prices are too much unless there are direct debit arrangements and if there is at least make it affordable 

Buy the players cards on the table, keep all STs at £350.

People won't pay 400 quid for league two... And in a cost of living crisis. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Are you actually Bill Bratt? If so why are you having a go at the current owner when, as a previous owner, you're in a position to offer constructive advice to her?

If you're not, why are you continually making posts that just seem like they're baiting other fans to give you an angry response?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

The prices frozen even though a league lower. 

I can understand providing incentive to get sales in early, but then given the financial muscle of the owner, the money is already there for players and Building the squad, which, as someone pointed out in another thread, will inevitably be mostly frees so money isn't an issue for players with STs. 

The prices are too much unless there are direct debit arrangements and if there is at least make it affordable 

Buy the players cards on the table, keep all STs at £350.

People won't pay 400 quid for league two... And in a cost of living crisis. 

D1ck

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Granville said:

Are you actually Bill Bratt? If so why are you having a go at the current owner when, as a previous owner, you're in a position to offer constructive advice to her?

If you're not, why are you continually making posts that just seem like they're baiting other fans to give you an angry response?

I'm a fan of Bill. I believe this present circus show has shown our owner's true colour's. 

Some just haven't woke up yet through fear of not having aa club to support. But how long before they do wake up. 

This is a thread on season ticket prices, not about BB, yet, as usual, certain posters choose to go on attack. Say the slightest critical remark against the owner, then you're a WUM or a Stoke fan. I was assumed a Stoke fan four occasions in the past week. 

A few aren't happy with the owner. The worst season in living memory, an appraisal of a DOF who did literally everything to relegate the club, a telling off for wanting him gone, good men chucked out of the club, no discussion on the acquisition by the hedgefund company, an absolute surrender of League one status. 

A hastily arranged meeting to get fans onside then boom!! Sts on sale... No face to face show by CS just an article on the website. No real apology. 

The season tickets show that no consideration to fans who can't pay or afford Sts. No direct debit explanation. Stump up the cash or the price will increase. 

Fans need to demand a decent team before buying Sts. No more excuses for Darren Moore. They have a few weeks of being on the beach then judgement day! 

Critisism of giving a failed manager a five year deal... He does nothing literally surrenders our League One status then is forgiven just because he assures supporters with a young cocky 'CEO' Do me a favour! 

I would have BB back in a heart beat... He was a decent honest man but this isn't about him. 

Edited by Killersrevenge44
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Did you not know that you were going to get a ST?  If you did then you maybe should've guessed that they would go on sale around this time this year as they do every year.

I think quite a lot would be waiting to see what players come in. I’ve stated on here previously that I will not be purchasing one whilst the likes of Grant, loft, jones and Lowe are here. I need to see some real statement and impressive signings, at which point season tickets prices will be more expensive. Personally I think it should just be one blanket price, always thought this

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You really are an rrrs

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1