onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets issues

9 hours ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Did you not know that you were going to get a ST?  If you did then you maybe should've guessed that they would go on sale around this time this year as they do every year.

Absolutely. Plan ahead surely? 

• Like 1

Advert

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Absolutely. Plan ahead surely? 

It doesn't always work like that. It wasn't that long ago that some people were moaning at the Wembley ticket prices and how to afford it. 

It depends on financial circumstances at the time. But the point I am making is the st policy penalise people who don't buy in May... That is not only wrong but potentially reduces season ticket sales. 

The Vale are not Manchester Utd with thousands on the waiting list... Vale should be enticing people to the club. 

Edited by Killersrevenge44
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I'm a fan of Bill. I believe this present circus show has shown our owner's true colour's. 

Some just haven't woke up yet through fear of not having aa club to support. But how long before they do wake up. 

This is a thread on season ticket prices, not about BB, yet, as usual, certain posters choose to go on attack. Say the slightest critical remark against the owner, then you're a WUM or a Stoke fan. I was assumed a Stoke fan four occasions in the past week. 

A few aren't happy with the owner. The worst season in living memory, an appraisal of a DOF who did literally everything to relegate the club, a telling off for wanting him gone, good men chucked out of the club, no discussion on the acquisition by the hedgefund company, an absolute surrender of League one status. 

A hastily arranged meeting to get fans onside then boom!! Sts on sale... No face to face show by CS just an article on the website. No real apology. 

The season tickets show that no consideration to fans who can't pay or afford Sts. No direct debit explanation. Stump up the cash or the price will increase. 

Fans need to demand a decent team before buying Sts. No more excuses for Darren Moore. They have a few weeks of being on the beach then judgement day! 

Critisism of giving a failed manager a five year deal... He does nothing literally surrenders our League One status then is forgiven just because he assures supporters with a young cocky 'CEO' Do me a favour! 

I would have BB back in a heart beat... He was a decent honest man but this isn't about him. 

I would like my share holding back off him but it is not going to happen we have had enough of people like him as owners [all mouth and trousers brigade].He should not be allowed in Burslem never mind Vale Park again him and his cronies.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

It doesn't always work like that. It wasn't that long ago that some people were moaning at the Wembley ticket prices and how to afford it. 

It depends on financial circumstances at the time. But the point I am making is the st policy penalise people who don't buy in May... That is not only wrong but potentially reduces season ticket sales. 

The Vale are not Manchester Utd with thousands on the waiting list... Vale should be enticing people to the club. 

I posted a link to the prices at Walsall and another club I can't remember. 

Vale's prices are more than reasonable. I understand about dropping a division but how many clubs actually reduce the price if that happens. 

Cheltenham is more expensive if you compare like for like( seats). Standing is £32 cheaper than ours to stand in a cow shed .

I think our prices aren't that bad . Yes the football was horrendous. But I'd be amazed if many clubs drop prices after a relegation is confirmed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To sit in the stand at Morecambe is £319 , that price was only valid until May 1st. They are now £369.

They currently have one player under contract, although admittedly I wished some of ours weren't under contract. 

I try to be balanced. Not everyone will agree with my posts, but I really think if people are knocking our prices they need to look at the bigger picture in the division. 

By all means knock 100 quid off per ticket if we fancy re-signing Zak Mills and Whitehead again. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

We’re far better priced than most of the other teams in league 2 next season. Just finding another reason to cry. Absolute 🔔 end

Don't know why I bite as just encourages it .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Don't know why I bite as just encourages it .

True. Just likes the attention Im not convinced he even believes most of the tripe he comes out with! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I'm a fan of Bill. I believe this present circus show has shown our owner's true colour's. 

Some just haven't woke up yet through fear of not having aa club to support. But how long before they do wake up. 

This is a thread on season ticket prices, not about BB, yet, as usual, certain posters choose to go on attack. Say the slightest critical remark against the owner, then you're a WUM or a Stoke fan. I was assumed a Stoke fan four occasions in the past week. 

A few aren't happy with the owner. The worst season in living memory, an appraisal of a DOF who did literally everything to relegate the club, a telling off for wanting him gone, good men chucked out of the club, no discussion on the acquisition by the hedgefund company, an absolute surrender of League one status. 

A hastily arranged meeting to get fans onside then boom!! Sts on sale... No face to face show by CS just an article on the website. No real apology. 

The season tickets show that no consideration to fans who can't pay or afford Sts. No direct debit explanation. Stump up the cash or the price will increase. 

Fans need to demand a decent team before buying Sts. No more excuses for Darren Moore. They have a few weeks of being on the beach then judgement day! 

Critisism of giving a failed manager a five year deal... He does nothing literally surrenders our League One status then is forgiven just because he assures supporters with a young cocky 'CEO' Do me a favour! 

I would have BB back in a heart beat... He was a decent honest man but this isn't about him. 

You lost me when you said Bill Bratt was a decent honest man 🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Vale's prices are more than reasonable. I understand about dropping a division but how many clubs actually reduce the price if that happens. 

Cheltenham is more expensive if you compare like for like( seats). Standing is £32 cheaper than ours to stand in a cow shed .

I think our prices aren't that bad . Yes the football was horrendous. But I'd be amazed if many clubs drop prices after a relegation is confirmed. 

The prices are good. In fact you could argue it was an error not to increase them when people felt encouraged to buy tickets. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

TBF Cheltenham and other clubs in that region have higher wages and increases the further you get towards London

This area remains well behind National average wages. Unless of course you work away or have such a decent job that you can travel a few miles there and back. 

Generally, whether we like it or not, Stoke is a deprived area, even admitted on TV by our illustrious owner!!