onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

Advert

Just now, Biddulph_PV said:

I was positive on Moore. Even after Tuesday. But whatever he said at HT has just relegated us.

"Err... Mmm... Ehh... Err... Err... Oh is that the 10 minutes up? Err... Sorry lads!"

Abject surrender. If this game relegates us, as well it might, I think we have to replace our defence in its entirety.  To concede 4 goals at home in one half when we are fighting for our lives is absolutely dire.  Good grief - shameful.  Darren, why did you not swap a striker for a striker when you had the chance?  The use of substitutes worries me - it's not Moore's fault that he inherited a pile of crap, but the way he has managed some games makes me wonder.  Oh well - let's see what occurs further down the line.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

I feel sorry for Crosby because it is very clear that I could never, ever imagine if a team of his was 2-0 up at half time, they would go on to lose 4-2. 

No, Crosby just went 3 months without a win.

Shut the fook up about Crosby. He's very much to blame for all this too

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Biddulph_PV said:

And if you need any further evidence of just HOW BAD we actually are….. 

Oxford 5-0 Posh

Surely not. Losing 3 was ok. What did you expect us to do against such great imperious opponents. 

• Like 2

I have  never felt so Disappointed, Dejected and Angry in 60 years of supporting this club.

This Manager is without Doubt the Worst we have ever had and don’t try and Defend him.

He hasn’t got a CLUE.

Do One thing Carol and get rid now !

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Flitcroft was a fraud. But the biggest problem at the club is Carol, and more people need to swallow their pride and wake up to that. The club will be destroyed by her the way things are going and all the open letters in the world won't change that.

I feel really sorry for Andy Crosby. He never stood a chance, the poor sod.

Agreed on all counts. Did anyone listen? 

Sang, Iacovitti, Ojo, Debrah, Jones, Lowe, Loft still in contract next season. Christ.

Ojo until 2026.

Looking forward to an open letter of apology. Doubt one's actually forthcoming.

• Haha 1

Just now, JS Valiant said:

I have  never felt so Disappointed, Dejected and Angry in 60 years of supporting this club.

This Manager is without Doubt the Worst we have ever had and don’t try and Defend him.

He hasn’t got a CLUE.

Do One thing Carol and get rid now !

Huddersfield fans really weren't kidding when they tried to tell us how woeful he was. I tried my best to comfort myself with the fact that it was at least in the league above us. I would genuinely take Crosby back over him right now.

• Like 1