onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wigan (A) match thread - 6th April

Advert

12 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Why not try Uche with Loft .

I'm hearing Uche was superb I can see the winning goal for him at Posh and at home v Exeter and Wycombe then a hat trick at Bolton and another v Cambridge .

The Uche effect 

Gooaaaaaaarrrnnnn son 

Uche will play instead of loft 

• Like 1

I’d probably give Uche a run of games from the start now. Neither him and Loft are goal threats, however I think Uche is more likely to cause some carnage and scare defenders. That could create some chances and get us higher up the pitch.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DazFred said:

I have to give credit to Moore.

He's got us out of the bottom 4.

I have stated the obvious in recent posts in saying clean sheets will get you at least a point. That's 4 in 6 games resulting in 8 points.

It's amazing results have improved since Fraudcroft left.

If DM keeps The Vale Up , he shud be knighted especially considering the set of players he's having to get a tune out of 🤨

• Like 7

Just now, SuperHuman said:

I’d probably give Uche a run of games from the start now. Neither him and Loft are goal threats, however I think Uche is more likely to cause some carnage and scare defenders. That could create some chances and get us higher up the pitch.

Uche is definitely more of a goal threat 

• Like 1

I realistically think we'll be in the bottom 4 at the start of play next Saturday afternoon. 
Cheltenham to beat Carlisle on Tuesday.
Possibly, we can get a point at Boro???

If we can get a point at Peterborough that would be as good as 3 today.
  • Like 4

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

Uche is definitely more of a goal threat 

There again Loft does a lot of the off ball stuff. 

One of those, either brings something different to the game.  

• Like 1

Just now, PVFC764 said:

There again Loft does a lot of the off ball stuff. 

One of those, either brings something different to the game.  

Soz mate , but I just don't rate Lofty 

Uche gives us more of a focal point and I'm more confident of him hitting the net 

• Like 2

Just now, Hoppers said:

just shuffling here a sec and i apologise, but have been live on sky this season - I thought we were guaranteed at least 1 home game?

No TV, as it may be too much for the Vale players to cope with.  🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

Soz mate , but I just don't rate Lofty 

Uche gives us more of a focal point and I'm more confident of him hitting the net 

Know what you mean.  Both would not be first choice strikers as both have their good points and also their bad points. 

Uche brings defenders out of position and causes problems with his size, but can miss simple shots just like Loft does.

Loft, not a natural goal scorer for us, but does ping in crosses and does a lot of off ball stuff that Uche seems to not do.

If there was another striker for Vale, they would probably be a head of them both.

8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

If DM keeps The Vale Up , he shud be knighted especially considering the set of players he's having to get a tune out of 🤨

He might not be the most eloquent in interviews but it was evident from what he’s just said that he knows how to set a side up to be hard to beat. I still think he’ll be good for us, beyond this season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1