onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

BACK THE BOYS

Advert

10 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

What a terrible season its been on and off the pitch. But somehow after yesterdays win we are in with a sniff of pulling off a miracle the only way i think we can get ourselves out of this is if we pack the park. Our last home games are all winnable and i think if we were to win them wed stay up. Id like the club to offer cheaper tickets to get bums on seats. Its the start of a new dawn flitcroft is gone although left in position far to long weve all finally got our wishes. Bring family/mates along lets do our bit to push the lads on . They showed fight and passion yesterday lets get vale park rocking for the first time since the hamil switch. I truly believe if we do it can give the players that extra bit in terms of belief to try and get us over the line. we have been fantastic this season considering what weve been put through this season but now is the time to put that all to bed and create some noise in the right way. We are all vale. We all want league one next year. Lets help achieve this.

while i agree with most of what you say. the simple fact is we deserve to be where we are and thats mainly down to us having cheap option players. you ever heard the phrase you pay peanuts ?

vale fans will always turn up. its down to the worst vale squad ive ever seen to turn this around now.

Edited by RayWalkers40yarder
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

while i agree with most of what you say. the simple fact is we deserve to be where we are and thats mainly down to us having cheap option players. you ever heard the phrase you pay peanuts ?

vale fans will always turn up. its down to the worst vale squad ive ever seen to turn this around now.

I completely agree we do deserve to be where we are right now however theres a small chance we can get out of the mess so we all need to pull together as one . Stranger things have happened

Agree, we deserve to be where we are.  We have been crap, however, they seemed to be fighting and wanting to win the ball all over the pitch.  I am hoping the last game at Cambridge, we have nothing to play for, as we are already mathematically safe and secured Div 1 safety. 

But this is Vale after all, so last game, no nails, fingers or arms by the final whistle then.

Come on Vale, you have given the fans a glimpse you are up for the fight now.  We are behind you - virtually kicking the ball out of defence, midfield and into the goal (hopefully on target 🤪).

1 hour ago, PVFC764 said:

Agree, we deserve to be where we are.  We have been crap, however, they seemed to be fighting and wanting to win the ball all over the pitch.  I am hoping the last game at Cambridge, we have nothing to play for, as we are already mathematically safe and secured Div 1 safety. 

But this is Vale after all, so last game, no nails, fingers or arms by the final whistle then.

Come on Vale, you have given the fans a glimpse you are up for the fight now.  We are behind you - virtually kicking the ball out of defence, midfield and into the goal (hopefully on target 🤪).

Nothing to play for v Cambridge??

At the BEST we will need a win, maybe by more than one goal v Cambridge to stay up IMO.....

I'd settle for that one right now.....

• Like 2

It’s a big weekend coming up. If we can get 3 points from the two games I think it will at least keep us in touch. Flitcroft going was huge, i think it will galvanise us and give us a real shot. Saturday was a massive win, burton were dire and won’t pick up many more points and Cambridge are also in free fall. Some very poor sides which we are one of but we do have a chance. 

• Like 1

Rovers is probably the real test, as it is perhaps one of the most winnable games left and if we are going to get out of this, we need a run of points. Peterborough and Bolton look like dead rubbers. Exeter, Rovers and Cambridge at the end will need to see points to stay up.

I agree great post before sat was done with Vale for good 

The things I've heard about the commitment and the fact R Loft scored a very big goal especially in context of what had gone on before sat,and the absolute garbage feeling weekly of oh my we really are a very poor team and embarrassment at the past performances.

Well now its changed im  delighted me and made me go back on my decision to not attend no more as not worth my time and effort .

So going give them 8 X 90 to show me there worth my whatever the season ticket price is .

Last year was about 600 for 2 on showings so far at home -last four games I'd give you 290 tops so prove to me your worth the same price as last year .

Four winnable games with right commitment attitude and will .

So let's have a win Friday 

Edited by Dipepa delight

2 hours ago, PVFC764 said:

I would snap your hand off for a chance to take it to the Cambridge game !!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

What a terrible season its been on and off the pitch. But somehow after yesterdays win we are in with a sniff of pulling off a miracle the only way i think we can get ourselves out of this is if we pack the park. Our last home games are all winnable and i think if we were to win them wed stay up. Id like the club to offer cheaper tickets to get bums on seats. Its the start of a new dawn flitcroft is gone although left in position far to long weve all finally got our wishes. Bring family/mates along lets do our bit to push the lads on . They showed fight and passion yesterday lets get vale park rocking for the first time since the hamil switch. I truly believe if we do it can give the players that extra bit in terms of belief to try and get us over the line. we have been fantastic this season considering what weve been put through this season but now is the time to put that all to bed and create some noise in the right way. We are all vale. We all want league one next year. Lets help achieve this.

Good post. Fact is, recent away performances have been better than home ones. Maybe the atmosphere at VP has been negative for the players.

Up to the fans now to create the ‘Swindon buzz’, and save the moaning for after the season end.

3 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

I would snap your hand off for a chance to take it to the Cambridge game !!

Probably not got any hands by then with the nerves, watching Vale play their remaining games before the Cambridge game.  🤣

Would be phenomenal to have Div 1 security by then.  Then the fans can relax as we play the last game.

3 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

Nothing to play for v Cambridge??

At the BEST we will need a win, maybe by more than one goal v Cambridge to stay up IMO.....

I'd settle for that one right now.....

It would be good if our Div 1 safety was sorted by then and Vale fans could watch the game more relaxed.  But this is Vale and its never that easy.  Not saying we don't want to win that one.  Cos I would like to win all the games we have left - but know that may not be possible.

Like you and others, think it will be down to this game.

2 hours ago, Brian said:

Good post. Fact is, recent away performances have been better than home ones. Maybe the atmosphere at VP has been negative for the players.

Up to the fans now to create the ‘Swindon buzz’, and save the moaning for after the season end.

You say the fans are negative (maybe ).

I can assure you all the games I've attended all bar home bar Fleetwood Blackpool Stevenage and Shrewsbury the fans have generally stayed behind the team especially if they see what there supposed see. 

You know the stuff the players showed at Leyton Orient and Burton away .

Aggression, will to win,  fight .

Nothing wrong with the fans it's hard get behind performances like v Middlesboro /Derby /Lincoln /Oxford these are bar Middlesbrough till ollie went off damage already done as gave them 2 goals if Massey scores different game altogether but he misses and second half turns into a show of what I'd call resignation.

All them other games listed played like agreed to lose .

Vale should never be like that.

Deliver home wins exciting ones  like Wigan 3-2 and Fleetwood Cup 3-2 etc 

Goals win games the last 2 home I've attended I think Wilson had a shot made look good by Lincolns goalie .

Other than that dreadful stuff .

So let's hope Burton win can give momentum 

Edited by Dipepa delight