onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bristol Rovers (H) match thread - 29th March

robf

2 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

For me, like I’ve said, Moore had walked into an absolute shambles. With very poor players. Or so it seemed. 
His record was awful. His subs were baffling. His set up was delusional at times. But I backed him because of the “awful” players at his disposal.

Hindsight. Wonderful thing. 
But blatantly obvious that Darren wasn’t having 100% control in what he wanted to do.

His interview when he walked through the door mentioned “Dave” a dozen times or more. It was excruciating. That was the power that Flitcroft had and how brainwashed Carol was.

Now we are seeing those “awful” players flourish. A new lease of life.

IF we stay up this should be a massive wake up to Carol that we never go through this again.

Loads of hope now and optimism for the end of season push to safety. 

Yeah we should be orate but then again

Patrick is the head of strategy

So watch this space , mate 😬👍🤨

• Confused 2

Advert

3 hours ago, Warren said:

We are going to have to do it the hard way. Some big surprises there but the teams at the bottom now want it more than the teams in mid table who are safe but can't do much more. Annoyed with Barnsley. 

A fair summary and you're totally correct that clubs in the relegation mix are "wanting it more" than mid-table teams. We've got to make sure we keep collecting points from our remaining games and keep fingers crossed that teams around us don't.  I too, am annoyed with  Barnsley. I had that as a banker home win for my prediction league guess!

3 hours ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Which just makes this win so much more important to keep pace. Must admit though some of those results were a bit strange today. But should give us encouragement to go to these places and have a go.
On another point. Flitcroft goes and all of a sudden team performances improve out of sight. Any link I don't know. Makes you think though emoji846.png

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

All of a sudden, there seems to be a fresh energy about the place!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

A good 3 points think we took foot off pedal after the Loft chance but overall great team performance 

Defence were superb .

Bit wasteful with ball at times but deserved 3 points don't just boot it anywhere play your football 

B Dipepa great goal nearly had another with overhead kick.

Lofty deserved a goal .

Player of the match Debrah won everything as did Smith 

Well played lads 

When did you come back to the fold?

2 hours ago, The French Connection said:
3 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:
It was lousy defending... They stood off him. Any Sunday league defender would d have put a boot on the ball! 

Rubbish. I say the same about Maradonna's 'goal of the century' against England. Cooper, Fenwick, Butcher all stood off, frightened to tackle.

Who's Cooper?

Terry? Not surprised he stood off as his England career finished over 10 years beforehand! 😆

• Haha 1

Smudge was back to his best funny how playing him in his best position pays off.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

I agree. Thought he was faultless today. Thought the Yak was good too...they both kept it simple...head it and kick it away when necessary. Thought Sang had one of his best games for us...everything that we did that was good seemed to come through him.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

It looked like Dipepa handballed when he controlled it. I think the defenders knew it and sort of expected the whistle. Good finish nevertheless

Jeeeeeesus wept ! Yeahhh it was a mistake not brilliant., he took 3 players on 😂