Advert

Apathy.

Advert

It's 100 times worse under Moore

No Chislett=no creativity.

Plant played full back and got further forward than Massey

Wilson's effort waas bad as Lofts v Fleetwood

We look devoid of pace and desire

Listening to that terrible dirge,"Always look on the bright side of life" made me want to scream Shut up 

That's how bad it has become 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

I’m buying one as I always have since I started work in 1977 , I seen better and I’ve seem worse from  vale sides and this rubbish season won’t deter me 

Nice one.

Unless Flitcroft goes, you will be one of a hardcore 3000. If that. 

This rubbish deters me. 
The state of the club going forward deters me. 
The owners delusion deters me. 
The players under contract, which is about 85% of them for next season, deter me. 

You see, there are only so many people like you. Living in blind faith. Because it’s almost a religion. And whilst I respect that, fans won’t turn up and waste their money on this utter utter garbage.

It’s as bad as it’s ever been.

I would rather chew pins than watch this crap again next season.

Flitcroft stays and gets given another window, expect crowds of 3000.

Flitcroft goes in the next week or so and we can all harmonise again and start to repair this club.

Blind faith gets you nowhere.

• Like 5

N

22 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Nice one.

Unless Flitcroft goes, you will be one of a hardcore 3000. If that. 

This rubbish deters me. 
The state of the club going forward deters me. 
The owners delusion deters me. 
The players under contract, which is about 85% of them for next season, deter me. 

You see, there are only so many people like you. Living in blind faith. Because it’s almost a religion. And whilst I respect that, fans won’t turn up and waste their money on this utter utter garbage.

It’s as bad as it’s ever been.

I would rather chew pins than watch this crap again next season.

Flitcroft stays and gets given another window, expect crowds of 3000.

Flitcroft goes in the next week or so and we can all harmonise again and start to repair this club.

Blind faith gets you nowhere.

I don’t live in blind faith and I will do my part to get rid of the fraud . But for me  supporting a club through thin and thin , this I will do untill I draw my last breath 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Perseus said:

Can someone give me a good reason, why I should buy a Season ticket next year?

Currently lost the faith....

I can't think of any off the top of my head 

But then again if Carol sacks off Fraudcroft and his cronies ,DM leaves and by some miracle Ainsworth becomes manager just maybe it might be worth buying one 👍

I am very to say, having been to every game both home and away all season I completely despair at tge appointment of Flitcroft as fired of football and we are most certainly getting relegated and unless he is removed from his position at tge club and tge new manis allowed to sign players with the love for tge club that I and many others have, this complete fraud will let us relegated again and season ticket sales will plummet and we will be in financial toubly; remember what happened at bury; he took them into financial dept and they went bankrupt carol please get rid of this complete buffoon before he takes us in the same direction 

• Like 4

I was not able to go today. But I expected to concede goals from set pieces and unfortunately the usual wording this season and last turned up in my Sky app at broadly the times I expected. 

I'm of the view that many of the current players are not good enough for L1 even if we do somehow stay up. I've given them loads of chances, but I can't sustain arguments to contra now. Because they are not good enough probably even Klopp couldn't turn this around, but I do have a relevant observation. That is Liverpool have been forced to play a lot of young players in key games recently and everyone has been waiting for the loses to come. But they haven't, and what has emerged instead is a very strong squad indeed. Port Vale may be able to replicate the youngsters coming through aspect of this. 

I hope so, because at the end of the season surely whether under contract or not a large chunk of the senior players must leave. I'm frightened to say that because our signings record is so bad much worse could be recruited and we could see ourselves battling to stay in L2. I looked at the Oldham result today and noticed they have James Norward playing up front. I know he is well into his 30's but how can it be that Oldham has a prolific lower league goal scorer and we don't? So yes, there is a big recruitment issue covering the last 3 windows. Let's put it at 25% good and 75% bad when what we seek is the opposite. Will it get better - why should it unless there is complete change? 

Next season, no matter what happens in the next few weeks, I have decided to renew our season tickets. But I will stop coming to games if the start of the season indicates a further dire campaign. Meanwhile I hope that ultimately Darren Moore, and what looks like a much stronger coaching team, will ultimately move the club forward and get us back, one way or another, to being a solid L1 club. 

There is an awful lot of supporter faith in the above and a lack of clear objective evidence on the ground that things will turn out well. 

• Like 2

Fair play to Carol, she’s done a great job of pissing every fan off when she had almost unequivocal support.

She’s been on the terraces, it was obvious to anyone with a basic knowledge of football that we were knackered in late December. Crosby hung on by virtue of the League Cup run and the form had dipped well before then.

If she’s had enough and wants out that’s fair enough, but don’t tell us we’re Championship-ready while we’re pissing in Portaloos and haven’t won for three months.

Edited by Blaster The Master
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Rockape99 said:

N

I don’t live in blind faith and I will do my part to get rid of the fraud . But for me  supporting a club through thin and thin , this I will do untill I draw my last breath 

Been there. Done that. There is more to life. 

• Like 4

I'm disappointed with the football side of things dished out by PVFC at the moment but success is always a work in progress.

I'll be buying an iFollow subscription next year and will plan any UK trips around seeing the Vale.

Vale is in my blood and heart and no person(s) will ever change that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I'm disappointed with the football side of things dished out by PVFC at the moment but success is always a work in progress.

I'll be buying an iFollow subscription next year and will plan any UK trips around seeing the Vale.

Vale is in my blood and heart and no person(s) will ever change that.

Unfortunately, it’s not in the players’ blood and hearts, not including Ripley and Garrity. 

• Like 1