onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why???

melv

Our D O F will say he has seen whot the fans have said and we will have six strikers next season Loft. Wilson uche, the young lad , and two others that have not kicked a ball in 12 months because of injury. this will mean that midfield and defence will not be strenghed unless we get rid/sell off  ripley .garrity., ojo, ps sorry for the spelling

Advert

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Look on Sports salary website. Each club is listed with player salaries. 

Frankly I'm shocked at some of the figures for the lower leagues, particularly in the climate as it is today. 

Has it been established that those figures are genuine though?  I thought it was just some saddo with a bit of time on his hands dreaming these figures up whilst sat on the toilet with a phone in one hand and a vape in the other.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If you look at the highest earners at the vale 
Uche is on £4500. & Ojo £4300 
Wages have been wasted on mediocrity
The blame lies at the door of Fraudcroft 
Chances are £4500 & £4300 doesn’t get you an awful lot at this level.  Plenty of clubs will have players on 5 figure weekly salaries.
No I didn't unfortunately, I just wondered if these figures are official released from the club.
Why would the club release everyone's wages. Lol.
  • Like 2

I'm not sure Carol wants us to stay in league one. Probably make more money in league two If we're in and around the top six. Fans will always come an watch a winning team pushing for promotion, and the players will be on lower wages. Winner winner chicken dinner. Think, smurf said something similar when he was un charge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Fraudcroft defo doesn't understand football  and is shyte at recruitment so if she's serious about building bridges with us bring in Rudgey as a short term option and bin off Fraudcroft, no more excuses  get a grip and be decisive 

I love Rudgey, but really he was always an obvious choice as a DOF and if he was youthful enough to do it, I’m sure he would, but he is pushing 80! Replace the word Fraudcroft with Carol and you’d be equally right. She recruited Flitcroft and doesn’t understand football 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, i vale said:

Adams didn't do anything after he left Vale. He had a inform Tom Pope in a otherwise mid table side

That 12/13 side batters our current one. If we'd beat Gillingham at home we'd have finished champions.

9 minutes ago, Doha said:

That 12/13 side batters our current one. If we'd beat Gillingham at home we'd have finished champions.

Adams was in decline 10 years ago so wouldn't want him anywhere near the club now.  Why do some Vale fans like to live in the past so much ?   Why not bring back John Rudge or Brian Horton who were both far superior mangers compared to Adams.   Of course they like Adams are past it.  Nobody is going to do anything with this squad as we have no decent strikers. John Rudge used to have at least 4 strikers better than anybody currently at the club.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, i vale said:

Adams was in decline 10 years ago so wouldn't want him anywhere near the club now.  Why do some Vale fans like to live in the past so much ?   Why not bring back John Rudge or Brian Horton who were both far superior mangers compared to Adams.   Of course they like Adams are past it.  Nobody is going to do anything with this squad as we have no decent strikers. John Rudge used to have at least 4 strikers better than anybody currently at the club.  

I didn't say anything about Adams. I just thought "otherwise mid table side" was a bit harsh.

9 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So does Micky Adams and is 17 years younger. 

Micky Adams as DOF, never thought of that. I'll meditate on the pros and cons over the next 10 minutes or so.