onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (A) match thread - March 12th

11 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Shows the state the club is in when a lot of fans seem over the moon with a point in a game where we wouldn't had scored had we still been playing this time tomorrow.

If you can't score you don't win games of football. If people think the odd point here and there is enough then they need a reality check.

No one is over the moon, they are saying it’s an improvement . Which away from home it is, as we have lost pretty much everyone I can remember for a while.

• Like 6

Advert

It was a very well organised and disciplined performance with a lot of effort. Trouble is, I still never saw us scoring at any point aside from a Wilson miss early on. 
Chissys little flick towards the end was going in. Defender was very lucky tbf
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

It was a very well organised and disciplined performance with a lot of effort. Trouble is, I still never saw us scoring at any point aside from a Wilson miss early on. 

Chisletts flick. 
But for their defender it’s destined for the bottom corner.

Edited by Spunk Trumpet
  • Like 1

Just now, Killersrevenge44 said:

No proper fan would bet on their team going down. It's like Judas giving Jesus location to the romans

Not really. The writing was on the wall. It's a win win, if we stay up fantastic I'd happily lose a few quid to stay up of course. But if we go down, I'll take a few quid to cushion the blow.

Wouldn't surprise me if half our squad had the same bet 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Killersrevenge44 said:

No proper fan would bet on their team going down. It's like Judas giving Jesus location to the romans

I don’t know left boot but mellor is a proper fan 

Looking back we should all of got our season ticket money back from 365 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Let’s put some logic on it then.

”Proper fan”….. Vale stay up. Happy days! 
Vale go down. Gutted. Nothing show for it.

Not a “proper fan” as you put it…… Vale stay up. Happy days! 
Vale go down. Gutted. A couple hundred extra quid in the bank.

I know which one i would rather be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Let’s put some logic on it then.

”Proper fan”….. Vale stay up. Happy days! 
Vale go down. Gutted. Nothing show for it.

Not a “proper fan” as you put it…… Vale stay up. Happy days! 
Vale go down. Gutted. A couple hundred extra quid in the bank.

I know which one i would rather be.

Look what happened to Judas! 

8 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I haven’t got a problem with it personally.

I’ve got insurance to cover if my house gets burgled, it doesn’t mean I want it to happen.

I think we should always bet with our heads not our hearts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1