onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

Have read all the Happy Clapper messages on here this week, comments like we can do it, get behind the lads, etc etc. Most of us already knew the game was up weeks ago. We are hopeless throughout the side, we have let Conlon, Pett, Charley, Benning, Worrall go, all better than the current squad.

Carol says now is the time to stick together, rubbish,now is the time to explain to the Vale fans, what has happened at our club since Jan 23. We just survived last season, after a non event January transfer window. So what do we do this January, exactly the same, no striker, no LB, no left sided midfield.

Why did Carol allow this to happen, was it Flitcrofts ineptitude or Carol not realising funds. The caring Vale fans need to know, what have you done to our club. As for me that’s it, I’m finished.

Good luck loyal Valiants, you deserve better.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Advert

11 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Over & out for me. The whole Vale situation right now from top to bottom is getting me down. Time to take a break from it all including the forum. Nothing against you guys it’s for my own good. I don’t want be feeling angry & depressed every weekend & talking Vale really isn’t helping. Take care guys, stay safe, look after your loved ones & be happy 👍🏻 I’ll check back in at the end of the season & what a season it will have been 😏 

Take it easy , mate , 

I'm done as well until 

Fraudcroft is binned off 

Take off those rose tinted glasses, carol

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Could have a big rant but at this point it’s pointless.

Players are crap.

DOF is inept.

Owner is clueless.

Just let it all unfold.

Yeh I quite agree with you.

Football is a very emotional game and an escape for people from the trials and tribulations of this World.

Vale Fans just want to be happy with the club they support but unfortunately this Present Incumbent has lost the Plot.

Her Decisions have left a lot to be desired and fans are quite rightly expressing their anger and disappointment.

Let’s hope Next Season in League 2 is a bit better.

Joint 6th worst side in the top 3 leagues of world football since September now. Odds on joint 3rd by the end of the season?
tm_logo.png WWW.TRANSFERMARKT.CO.UK Don't win on Tuesday and we will have won 3 in 6 full months and won't have won a Tuesday night league game for over 2 years 

Ffs 6th in the WORLD. The whole world for being <ovf censored>. Doha please print all your research off and send it in to Vale park. It's absolutely diabolical. Maybe it will jolt them off the perch. Harsh reality and all that.
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

It's one of her reports that's not performed.

She very publicly stated in writing the exact opposite.  It is only us uneducated lot in the cheap seats that can’t see how well he’s doing

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DazFred said:

16 points from 7 games

16 points from the next 28

A DOF who says he isn't thinking about relegation

An owner who sends a condescending snotty letter to the fanbase

A manager who is worse than the last one...we've conceded at least 2 goals in every game

Jones,Massey and Sang are versatile...sh*TE in every position

But apart from that...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, valiant steve said:

Ripley, Garrity and Ojo are the only players anywhere near L1 standard.

Why has DM selected Grant and Massey today? Neither would get in a pub team tomorrow morning! 

Shrewsbury are the third worst team I've seen this season (behind Carlisle and us) and they won today without trying too hard at all. 

Our formation and tactics were baffling today. Against Shrewsbury, all we needed to do was play the ball into the space down the flanks, behind their full backs, and get in behind them. We did it a couple of times and they were so slow, we had 1 on 1 opportunities to score.

Unfortunately, we wasted much of the game faffing around with it at the back and letting the Shrewsbury defenders relax in the sunshine, especially during the first half.

Clearly DFs plan of getting DM in as soon as he became available (having been sacked by Huddersfield for 3 wins in 20-odd games) so he could bring Dwight Gayle with him (scuppered by Derby offering him more than we could) has fallen completely flat and not had the effect that everyone was hoping for.

I really dislike the fact that DM is the first person off down the tunnel on the final whistle. I've not got much respect for that.

I've not got any respect for the way that AC was treated. I've not got any respect for the majority of players who got AC the sack.

I've got zero respect for the person responsible for recruitment, the person who got rid of Woz, Harrison, Benning, Conlon, and brought in Grant, Massey, Loft, Sang. 

Time to plan for next season in L2. If we don't change the person in charge of recruitment, we'll be in a relegation battle again this time next year.

I have a lot of respect for Carol and Kevin for saving our great club from NS and certain oblivion. I implore the Shanahans to get rid of any charlatans within the current structure of the club, and do it quickly and decisively, so we can put the previous three abysmal transfer windows behind us and start building again for progress.

Our fan base is not big enough for us to be wasting money on pipe dreams and nonsense ideas. We need a motivational manager who can bring the right kind of "characters" into our football team to create a team that we can all be proud of.

Sensible post and difficult to disagree with any of it. Carol deserves better and so do we.

Laughing on the pitch. 

These players are a disgrace. Representing many fans that are lucky to see 32k a year... Some of these players wouldn't cut it in the reality of the cut throat real world where most of us are sacked on a whom

These players earn thousands a year. Five grand a week? They aren't worth one grand a week