onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Again being honest i am struggling to see where a win is coming from but the manager bashing on here after each game is pointless anyway,we are heading down the majority know it,we just need rid of that one person

I am prepared to give Moore the time(he wont save us and i am unsure if anyone would,we wont find that out now) WITHOUT the DOF there or with a new one to build this club back up with HIS OWN team

I think most do acknowledge that there's little Moore can do. But you can't argue that his post match interviews leave a lot to be desired. I just hope he's a bit more inspiring in the changing room where it matters the most.

• Like 2

Advert

Some talented players completely phoning it in today. Ojo, Debrah, Chislett, Iacovitti the worst culprits. Gutless cowards. Massey is one of the least talented but put in the most effort. 
I disagree. Massey should be loads better. He is gutless.

7 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Sorry, take it you are one of the Shanahan family, but I wouldn't believe that all at - like many Vale fans currently. 

More likely she has had a chat with him and said - don't worry my super little fraudcroft - I will back you all the way and the nasty horrible Vale fans can do one.  I will write them another open letter to them.

Carol and Kev have done some amazing things, however, she is so close to losing all the good will she has from Vale fans.

I wish I was in the shanahan family 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Yeah it's kind of clutching at straws. Lose to Shrewsbury it's Defo curtains. Beat Shrewsbury, it's just delaying the inevitable and giving us false hope.
I'd like to know if DM seriously thinks/thought he can turn this around or if he's part of some sort of relegation plan to get us back up ASAP.

I'm sure that has to be part of it, he's learning about the squad as he goes. He probably didn't realise just how big of a job it was and we've got further sucked in since he came in

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Clarke sorted the even worse shower we had 4 years ago. Then got rid of them. Sign of a great manager. Moore seems to have no gameplan at all, no tactical awareness, no motivation skills, and frankly no clue. We look worse by some degree since he joined. Sign of a bad manager

After 7 games I agree

Moore's interview...same old claptrap.

I'll shout it so you can understand it..

WE DON'T HAVE TO GET BETTER ON THE TRAINING PITCH,WE NEED TO BE BETTER ON THE FOOTBALL PITCH.

You know it's a bad day when they dig Carl up to speak on Radio Poke...

It's a sad day when I'm a ST holder and I don't know if I can be bothered to go against Shrewsbury next week.

Clean sheets are the way forward...I can't understand why Moore doesn't address that part of the team first. We have no forwards so aim to keep a clean sheet and focus on corners and free kicks to try and nick a goal

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

It did take Clarke 7 games to win and he was doing it at a lower level so that is a bit ridiculous. That side also did at least care and put effort in.

The vast majority were also out of contracts so were playing for their own livelihoods also - he did however come up with a system that (eventually) became effective 

• Like 1